I Got Caught

"Dejona what do you think your doing ". She asked.

" Am. Miss i can explain". I said in a low pitch so not to draw too much attention.

"Mrs Pryce its all my fault, Dejona told me to give her a book from her bag before the test began and I accidentally gave her the Speech book". Sash said defending me.

"Well thank you Sash for defending your friend but you both can join the others in detention". She said planting a slip on Sash's desk also.

Sash smiled grabbing her things and my bag before taking my hand a walked to the door where she made turned back around facing Mrs Pryce.

"Mrs Pryce you look so beautiful today, but I'm wondering if your husband was asleep when you left the house or he just gave you a dump complement because you look like shit". Sash said and I swear Mrs Pryce's mouth was hit the floor.

"Young lady, you have no manners whats so ever. Don't come back to my class until you learn some". Mrs Pryce yelled.

Sash chuckles softly to her self dragging me out with her.

What is hell has gotten into her today?

Is she nuts?

I ponder those questions in my mind for a while as we walked into the detention room.

"Whats up with you today?". I asked her.

"With what?". She asked back.

"You know, talking back at teachers, acting all weird and creepy". I said to her.

"Oh that's what you mean". She replied.

"Yes unfortunately".

"just my my brother, he's really getting annoying, i don't even know how you stand him". She said.

"Oh lord, what did Cameron do to you this time". I said trying to connect the dots.

"He's too damn overprotective of me, and he think just because he was born first he has power over me. From our dad died he thinks that he has authority to man over me, but he doesn't I'm my own personal and he has to understand that". She said as she flung her bag to the ground and take a seat.

"Okay i understand what your going through, ill try and talk to him about it". I say to her hoping that it would cheer her up.

"Well good luck with that because Cameron is a pain in the ass". She said folding her arms.

"Yea sure, about that does he and Betty are still like a thing?". I asked her.

"Yea i guess, why do you ask?".

"Oh nothing, i was just wondering because i saw them both this morning". I told her.

"Their always on and off but i guess they are okay now". She said.

I wish he would just leave her already. I said to my self with a sigh.

I have been having feelings for Cameron ever since we met.

But i guess it wont work out since he's with Betty.

I wish things would just work out for once.

Sash and I sat quietly through detention and just watch all the others guff around.

******* * *

After detention i texted Cameron saying he should me with me at the library so we could hang out.

About a minute after that he showed up without Betty thank goodness.

Because i could not stand another minute around that girl.

"Hey sugar plum". He greeted  taking the seat that was across from me.

"Hey trouble maker". I greeted back in the same manner.

"So what's this hang out all about?". He asked knowing me well enough that i was up to something.

"What can't i ask my best friend to hang out with me again?". I asked him.

"Yes, but it always lead to something". He says putting his hand up to his chin.

"Well yes your right, its about Sash, why do you always have to put her in such a bad mood?". I questioned.

"Because she's annoying and I'm the biggest one so i should be the one to protect her since I'm the only man in the house". He said doing some hand gesture.

"I don't understand that because your both the same age more over I'm sure she can handle herself now, don't you think?".

He puzzled with the question before he answered.

"I just don't want her getting hurt, our even you, since your goddamn cock head brother has no use". He spits out and I stare at him in disbelief.

"I can't believe you just said that". I said.

"DJ, I'm sorry, i didn't mean it like that". He said trying to apologize.

"Clearly you did Cam, you did, just forget i even had this conversation with you, Sash was right you are a pain in the ass". I said to him getting to my feet.

"DJ, please". He begged.

I just ignored him and walked out the library.