I Saved Her Life

******************
Okay so this book is very dramatic at times but i can't help it.

When you have thoughts and ideas rolling and jumping in your head you can't help but write.

But sorry i took so long to update.
_____________________________________________

Cameron

When i saw Sheldon ram his fist into Dejona it was like the earth stopped spinning and I only wanted to kill.

I watched as she took one last glimpse at me before her eyes shut close.

This couldn't be happening i jumped at Sheldon and punched him in the face. I always wanted to do that.

Before he could react i kicked him in the nuts and he groaned in pain as i let my feet shift to his stomach.

I took out all my anger on him before i was pulled off him.

Who in their right mind would get in the way off me fighting for the one i love.

"Get off, I'm going kill him". I yelled and claw at the person dragging me.

"Cameron, stop, calm down". Sash said  standing in front of me.

"He is the reason all this is happening Sash he is not worth to be living". I growled at her rubbing my temples.

"Stop it, this is what dad would do remember, dad wouldn't want this". She said tears falling from her eyes.

I was now calm. I looked at her in defeat and stand up on my feel. I walked over to where Dejona was lying .

I took one last look at Sheldon and saw blood running from his nostrils and the corner of his mouth.

I knelt down beside Dejona and held her in my arms as i too her to my car.

I don't know who called the ambulance but on my way to the hospital they paused me on the way.

I know this is not what DJ would have wanted for her Brother but i wasn't her.

I would do anything for her but not to cherish her Brother like we are great family.

I arrived at the hospital and watched as they lift her onto a bed and pushed her into the hospital the whole time i was at her side and I even went into her room with them by mistake before they pushed me out.

Panic arose in me and I was so confused at the moment i didn't know what to do.

About an hour of pacing around in front DJ's door it finally open and the doctor came out.

"Can i see her?". I asked rather impatient.

"Yes you can but she will have a major head pain. So don't try to make her shout". She warned.

I nod and walked pass her, i entered the room and saw her on the bed. Her eyes were closed and she loved so beautiful.

I held her hand in mine as if hoping for her to squeeze it so i know she was okay.

Her eyes flicker open and searching the room as if looking where she was.

"DJ". I whispered in happiness.

"Cam". She barely made out.

"How are you feeling?". I asked concerned.

She head her head as if it was pounding. I could feel every pain she felt. I wanted to take those pain away.

"Do you want me to leave?". I asked.

"No". She answered quickly and I smiled.

"Look DJ I'm sorry about everything, i should have told you sooner, I'm..... ". Before i could continue she cut me off.