Cameron Got Jealous

So i am really sorry for the late up date.

But its coming down to my exams and 😢😢😢😢😥😥😥😥

I can't get the time to write but I'll try i wont die if that's what you think!

But read on and you shall see what i have been working on.

************

Dejona

After what happen last night with Sam Cameron has been so clinging. He follow me everywhere even to the bathroom.

He really got it bad.

We were on our way to school when he broke our silence, Sash was in the back and i was in the front with Cam, oh how jealous i am of her.

She has to worry about nothing.

"So what do you think Sam is back here for, and did you ask him which school he will be attending now?". He asked.

"No i didn't get to mention it, i was too busy telling my boyfriend to chill the hairs on his gills".  I said to him with more attitude than i intended to.

"Look DJ its just that i don't want anything to happen to you". He spoke honestly.

"Nothing will, Cam, i got you your my protector right?".

He looked at me then back on the road with his face with little emotion.

"....... Yea". He said unsure.

*******

He drove up to the school parking lot and we exist the car.

I kissed him on the cheek and was about to head to class when a strong arm pulled me back.

I turn and saw Cameron with the must shocked expression ever.

"Is that seriously all i am going to get?". He asked.

"Yea , whats the big deal?".

"Just that i thought you loved my lips". He said biting his bottom lip in the process.

"Cam come on, don't you ever get tired of the same thing day after day, i mean its just not that fun to kiss anymore". I told him.

"Anymore, or to kiss me, is this about Sam, is that it, your going to crawl back to him like some snitching ass bitch". He hissed angrily pulling me back and forth like some trash.

"Cam, stop it, how can you ever say something like that to me?".

He stopped pulling me and looked deep into my eyes.

"I'm sorry". Was what spilled from his mouth.

"Sorry! well once you stop being a snitching ass bitch you can talk to me". I said and with that i spined on my heels and walked away.

Well more like run and walk combined.

I was moving so fast that i tripped and fell forward on my face.