The Concequences

Your probably going to have me but, its all i can do sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Cameron

"All rise". Judge Mattson said to all who was seated in the court. "The people of the jury stated, Cameron Wallis guilty". He said hitting his hammer against the pulpit. "He's being charged for the murder of Clive Civil and will be locked up for a month but will be schooled by a  private councillor. He will not be released until the case is fully closed thank you". He said hitting the hammer again.

"What the hell?". I gasped at my lawyer when the judge was finish. "Why didn't you tell me that it was a month, you told me a couple of weeks when i told you my statement, because you and I both no I'm been charged with something i never did".

"I know that and I'm sorry, that's what i heard first, this is news to me also. He said. "Look just try to do your part well and maybe i can find a way to go around this to help you out".

"You said you would help me no matter what". I said gripping his arm.

"Hey, remember i just doing this because i was a good friend of your father so don't push your limits". He said to me.

I tensed at the mention of my father.

"Just try and follow the rules". He said getting to his feet.

I looked around to see my mom and Sash.

The looked hurt and sad, the person who i really wanted to see wasn't here and it pains my heart because if it.

She needs to know the truth before she gets hurt.

As i was about to make my way over to them a police officer gripped my arm putting back on the handcuffs and I crippled my face up because of the tightness of it.

I could see my mom crumbled to the ground as Sash tried to lift her up.

I watched as the both sobbed before the officer took me away and bring me to the back where he through me in to a sell after talking off the handcuffs.

I just so stupid why did i get my self mixed up in this shit when i knew i didn't do it.

I slammed my fist in the wall as i slid to the ground.

How could i just panic like that and just stood there and take the blame.

I held my head down in the palm of my hands as tear slipped from my eyes.

Damn you tear go away I'm a man!

I don't act soft, i always act tough, i promised my dad i would and I will always keep that promise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you think.

Please vote and comment😑.