I Forgave Him, Then Something Happen

Dejona

*********

I smile when the thought of yesterday came back in my mind.

I forgave Cameron and now we are setting a plan, to find out who the real killer is because i still don't think its Sheldon he wouldn't do that.

Right?

I mean dad wasn't the nicest person to deal with but he was cool in some ways.

He was okay when he had his job but when he lost it he got bad.

I forgave my dad but Sheldon didn't. I just cant understand him sometimes.

I walk to my first class of the Day and sat at the seat to the window i had chemistry now so Cameron and I would shared this class. Yeaee. I thought. But it wasn't that bad though since i forgave him i mean things will get better.

The students came in to class one by one but Cameron wasn't none of them.

Where is he?

Is he alright?

Was he dead?

I think i might be going crazy because those question ring in my ear. Not until the door flung open and there he is my beloved best friend.

He was in a plan white T-shirt along with a black pants.

He ignore all the stares he was getting and locked his eyes with mine.

God i missed him looking at me like that.

I placed my hand on the desk and rest my chin in my palms i was now smiling my face away.

I watched him walk in slow motion towards me and my eyes travel from his eyes down to his body.

"Can't resist looking at me huh?". He teased standing right in front of me.

I held down my head and let my hair fall over my face as my cheeks turn red.

I really didn't want him to see me blushing over him.

"Its okay i get it, your blushing over the love of your life". He said taking the seat beside me.

"Whatever". I said getting the courage to slap his arm.

"Ouch!". He cried out.

"That didn't even hurt". I said rolling my eyes.

This reminds me so much of old times.

The teacher walk in and the lesson pursue we were able to finish the pair work that we didn't finish and another class activity.

**********

The bell rang and I got up from my seat and pack my stuff.

"So what now?". Cam asked.

"What do you mean?". I through back a question.

"Are you going to talk to Sheldon?". He asked awkwardly.

I sigh before answering honestly i don't know how to answer that. I just raise my shoulders.

"Its okay, i wont let anything happen to you". He said with a smile.

I walk to class and so did Cam.

We were in the middle of the session when the fire alarm came on everyone rushed out into the hall and I made my way out after them.

I didn't know where to go really because everybody was moving about. I walked to the benches and sat looking at everyone else.

"What are you doing here alone". A voices said from behind.

I knew that voices all too well. I slowly turn around to look in the face of Sheldon.

"DJ". Someone else yelled.

I looked around and saw Cam heading towards us.

"Wha.... Whats going on?". I asked puzzled. "And what are you doing here?". I turned back to Sheldon.

"I think your boyfriend has an idea". He said bitterly.

"Cam is not my boyfriend, and don't try to ignore my question, how did you get in here?".

"Don't worry about that sis, everything's fine". He said sweetly.

I could see Cam from the corner of my eye as he formed his fist and clenched his jaw.

"You might want to take it easy Cameron, i told you she trust no one like me. Sheldon stated.

"You cant prove that to me, you killed her father how can she trust someone like you, she would never, not even if you knock the senses out of her brains". Cameron hissed dangerously.

"Oh really, we will see about that". Sheldon hissed back.

I watched as they both walked to each other taking dangerous steps.

Sheldon looked evil and Cam looked heartless.

I couldn't take any of it one last minute i ran in the middle of them both and screamed my guts out just like the time when my dad killed my mom.

**********

Something then hit me in my stomach so hard and I crouched in pain.

I look up to see Sheldon staring down at me. He rammed his fist in me again and again at this point i could feel death only an inch away.

The only thing i saw after that was Cameron jumping at Sheldon before my eyes shut closed.

Oh my GOD i know.

This chapter was awful i so hate Sheldon. He's just evil but thats just me.

The question is who do you prefer?

Sheldon.....

Or

Cameron

Please vote and comment. Tell me what you think.