Hope

After leaving Mr Ross class i didn't feel like going to the detention room so instead i went to an oak tree and sat.

I rest my head on the tree and scan the area there was other kids out side and some where on there way to class.

AT a bench u saw a familiar clothes. I looked closer and saw that it was Dejona. I got to my feet talking my bag pack and walked over to where she was.

I took deep breaths when i was nearly an inch towards her.

I stopped when i saw her shift a little then continue when she looked the other way.

I did really want to talk to her.

"if you want to stay friends with her you have to talk to her".

I remember what Sash had said the day she picked me up at the police station.

I cleared my throat when i was right behind Dejona.

She turns around and gasp when she saw me.

"What the Hell Cameron". She yells.

"I'm sorry, i didn't mean to scare you". I apologise.

She sighs then turns back around.

"What are you doing out here, your suppose to be in class". She says still look in forward.

"Well if you should know when you left everyone started whispering and staring at me so i tell them off and Mr Ross gave me detention as well". I said explaining everything to her.

She didn't say anything she just nods her head.

I went around and sat beside her.

"Dejona...... I.... I'm really sorry about your dad, but you don't know the truth". I tell her and she looks at me with disbelief.

"You really think i don't know, Sheldon told me everything". She exclaims.

I raise my eyebrows before i said anything i would regret.

"What exactly did Sheldon tell you?". I asked concerned.

"Why do you want to know, your the one who did it you should know what you did". She hissed as a tear slip from her eyes and she quickly brush it away.

"Dejona what Sheldon told you was a lie, it happened that way, what ever he told you he made it all up". I tell her.

"What do you mean make it all up?  You were the only one there, i trusted you, you were suppose to protect me, but you left me, you left me to be alone, i will never be able to trust and love someone that much ever again". She says now crying hard.

"DJ what are you talking about, you always say you despise you father". I say to her.

"I'm not talking about my father now you idiot, I'm talking about you". She said.

"Wh.... What. Y.. You loved me?". I asked her in shock.

"It doesn't really matter does it, you have Betty and I have no father". She says trying to force a smile.

"Dejona Betty moved on not that i care, but i didn't no you felt that way, why didn't you tell me?". I asked.

"Because it wouldn't have made a difference, you still wouldn't want to be with someone like me". She yells.

My heart burns at the sound of her voice, it was broken and full of hurt.

"DJ i would, you were all i wanted but i was just too dump to say it. And you need to know that i didn't do it. I wouldn't do nothing to hurt you". I say trying hard to convince her.

"Then if you didn't do who did?". She asked looking straight into my eyes.

I didn't bother to answer because she wouldn't believe me anyways.

"That's what i thought". She said before leaving me alone on the bench.

Suddenly the bell rang signalling that it was lunch time. I didn't moved from where i sat.

Everyone walked pass me and I scowl at them.

It doesn't make any sense for me to be here anymore and hearing all that DJ said just breaks my heart.

I let my stupidity take over me that day. I left her all alone with Sash i should have been there, unless none of this wouldn't have happened.

So how did you like this chapter?

Please vote and comment.

Again i say Merry Christmas!!!!!

😜👈😃