My Dads Funeral

Sometimes you cant determine your future and you get confused when you have lost someone very close to you. You wonder if you will be next on the list when really you are but you trust your instinct that the lord will never give you more Than you can bare. Then you remember that everything happens for a reason......

😃😆😢😑😉😞

***********

Dejona

I ready myself and walk to the full length mirror to view my self in Sash's room. I was wearing a black dress with short sleeves and a pair of sliver heels with drop down earrings . I pulled my hair up in a pony tail and and a dash of lip glass.

In case you didn't know I'm going to my Dad's funeral.

And the burial was paid for by his coworkers which I'm extremely grateful for.

Sash was the one who got me the dress and the shoes. Her family treat me like their child even though it was only her mommy but we are great friends.

I sigh and walk down stairs with all the courage i had.

"Sash". I called.

"Oh em gee , you look so gorgeous, i knew that dress would fit you perfectly". Sash bragged as she enter the living room.

"Thanks"

Someone then clearly their throw to acknowledge their presences. And Sash an i turn to see Cam in the door way. He was dressed in a black suit with a bow tie.

To tell the truth he took my breath away.

He stared at me from head to toe and bit on his gorgeous lips.

"You look... Incredible". He said.

"Thanks, you don't look too bad you self". I said hiding the blush that crawled up my cheeks.

"God you two are just cheesy". Sash said cracking up in laughter.

It was nice that she could smile on a day like this.

Cam walked over to me and held my waist as we went out to the car with Sash on our heel.

She was pretty gorgeous herself in a black dress like mine but with gold heels.

We wait for their mom then Cam drove off.

We arrived at the church about a minute after the pastor. At the front of the church i saw my Dad's coffin it was dark brown with nice swing bars.

I took a deep breath and walk down the aisle holding onto Cam's hand as tight as i could.

I looked at my father for the last time, he looked the same other than his complexion a little different.

I didn't cry because i have had enough of that.

"Am DJ your taking all the life out of my hand". Cam said to me in a whisper.

I loosen my hold on his hands that were now cold.

"I am sorry".