Confession Is Good For The Soul

Cameron
_________________________________

I gather all the courage i have inside me as i look at myself in the full length mirror behind my door.

Today i decided to wake up early so i could get to school on time. I grabbed an apple from the counter and made my way out, today i didn't feel like driving my car so i just took my bike.

I pulled up at school and took off my helmet before grabbing my knapsack. I made my way down the hall trying to get to class so i don't get embarrassed again.

Everybody still glares at me but today i just didn't care i had an aim in view and I have to get it done.

I bend the last corner to class before i collide into someone who then crashes to the ground.

"Oh my good, I'm so sorry". I said bending down to pick up the girl who had fell.

"Its okay I'm good". She said before looking up at me.

"Dejona". I said. I cant believe it was really her.

She stepped back a little and cleared her throat.

"Am hey". She said not really happy to see me.

"Hey". I said trying to not sound too stupid.

We stared at each other for a couple of minutes before she broke the silence.

"Am i have to... am get to class". She said gesturing to the hall.

"Yea sure but am.. I really wanted to talk to you. How about i meet to at the library at lunch". I suggested.

"The library". She repeated crossing her arms.

"Yea, the library is something wrong with the library?". I asked.

She shook her head and I shrug it off.

"Okay so the library it is". I said giving her a small smile.

"Sure, see you at lunch". She said before walking off to her class.

I went into my class room and as usual all heads turned to look at me. I sat at my regular seat and eyed my watch as the session started.

I sigh when i remember we have two classes before lunch i just couldn't wait.

I really wanted to talk to Dejona.

I sat peacefully but i wasn't listening to anything Mr Jordan was saying. I was too busy watching the time until this happened.

"Mr Wallis what is the answer for this?". Mr Jordan asked breaking my bubble.

"Am... What?". I said coming back to earth.

This was the first time in a long time i have been called up to tell an answer to a problem.

"I want the answer to this problem". He said looking at me like I'm stupid.

I walked up to the front of the class, grabbed the marker and began to work the math.

I hand started to tremble as i wrote the last number.

Mr Jordan looked at me then at the board then back at me. My heart was racing and I just wanted to disappear.

"That's correct". He said and I sigh in relief.

I'm not that of a math genius but Sash tutor me so its not that hard. I went back to my seat and a couple minutes after thank god the bell rang. I walked to Literature class and I practically did the same.

The session went through and I build up my hopes for confessing everything to Dejona.

But the big problem was 'if she would believe me'.

I walked into the library in search of Dejona i found her seating at the same table we always seat at and hang out, but she wasn't alone.

She was with Sash, as usual.

Anywhere the head, go the tail will follow.

I walked over and sat at the empty chair in front of them. They both look up at me and smile.

"Hey". Dejona said.

"Hi". I greeted her back.

"Hey big bro". Sash said cheerily and I ignore her.

"So i know i said the library but did you have to bring her". I asked Dejona gesturing to my sister.

She shrug and gave Sash a wide smile. I just hate girls who always want company.

"So what did you wanted to talk to me about?". She ask changing the subject.

I looked at her then at Sash and run my hand through my hair.

"About your father's death". I told her and she stiffen.

"What about it?". She said crossing her arms.

"They framed me, I didn't do it".

"Why are you evening tell in me this, i still don't believe you". She yelling stamping her hand on the table.

"Dejona you have to believe me, I didn't ".

" Then if you didn't do who did? I asked you this before and ill ask again, who did it if it wasn't you?". She asked.

"It was you brother". I said look in St right at her.

She gasp and shook her head side to side.

"Don't you dare put this blame on my Brother Cameron you were the only one there, how could you not kill him?". She asked and Sash held her hand from stamping the desk again.

"Calm down Dejona, he's tell in the truth". Sash said cutting in.

"Sash your just picking up for him because he's your brother". She said.

"Dejona please you have to believe me, i was mad at your Brother not your dad, i would have killed him instead". I explained to her.

"Why should i, huh, you kill my father and now you want me to just forget it and forgive you". She said with tears in her eyes.

"I didn't say you should forget it Dejona, i just want you to forgive me, that's all i want".

"And what would i get from it?". She asked cracking a smile.

"You will get what you always wanted....... Me". I said holding out my hand for her to take.

Omg i so love this chapter!!!!!

Please vote and comment.

Tell me what you think.

😄😄😄😄😄