Back to Normal

Haters will say this picture is fake
A.N. I'm so sorry I haven't updated in ages, school has started again so I've been busy but I promise I'll try to update more often also THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR 2k READS!! I love you all more than Minnie Mouse 💕

*Time skip 2 months*
Dan's POV
I've pretty much fully recovered now and life has never been better than ever. Phil hasn't left my side and I don't know what I did to deserve him but whatever I did, I'm so thankful because ever since I've met him, nothing has been the same in the best way possible. I'm currently lying on my bed but I'm bored. What can I do? I think to myself. I look around the room and notice a piano and instantly remember playing piano when I was younger and decide to see if I'm still as good at piano as I used to be. I walk over the piano and start to play a random tune.

Phil's POV
I'm walking around the palace looking for something to do. Life has been pretty relaxed since Dan came home and he's been allowed time off so we've spend our days together watching anime or listening to music with Holly and Caitlin and I almost feel like a normal person which feels a lot better than having to deal with the stress and responsibility of being a prince. As I'm walking, I hear some gentle music coming from Dan's room. I gently and quietly open the door and see him playing the piano. He never told me he could play the piano but he's incredible at it! Life is how it should be right now. Everything is back to normal.