Chapter 5: Bonds

LEMON ABOUNDS BETWEEN THE ####### MARKS; DON'T LIKE, DON'T READ.

Seto sat down on the bed, staring at Kisara. He felt so...confused. Kisara sat next to him, smiling, concern showing through her eyes.

"Seto, I am sorry this is sudden. I have been trapped for so long in Exodia. I was just released. I never stopped loving you." Tears formed in her eyes. She flung her arms around him, pulling him close. Her body felt so...familiar, warm, and soft.

Seto hugged her back, breathing in her scent. He had missed her. He had been searching for her for 3,000 years. He had never quit loving her. She pulled back, smiling up at him. "How long has it been?" she asked, a hint of worry in her face.

Seto sighed, disentangling himself from her and walking over to the fireplace. "Three thousand years." he whispered. He heard her gasp.

"Three...thousand?" she whispered. Seto nodded, still not looking at her. "Then...what are you?" she whispered.

Seto turned around, cobalt studying her. "What do you remember?" he asked.

Kisara looked down, ashamed. "Only bits and pieces. There are holes in my memory, some parts I can tell something is missing, some parts I cannot. I thought it had only been about six months since I last saw you." A tear slipped down her cheek.

"I am a vampire. I never stopped looking for you." he stated. She looked up, smiling. "You didn't forget about me?" she asked, liquid diamonds sliding down her cheeks.

Seto sighed, his heart hurting. "No."

Kisara came over, hugging him again. "Oh, Seto...I do love you so." She pulled him down into a gentle kiss, full of longing. "Always my hero, my protector."

After a few moments, Seto pulled away. "Kisara, I...I need some time to digest everything. Stay here, please? I need some air."

Kisara smiled sweetly at him. "Of course. I will lie here and rest, waiting for you my sweet husband." She smiled again, lying down.

Seto turned, walking out. Turning to Allistair, "Noone in or out of this room but me, got it?" Allistair nodded.

Seto walked around aimlessly, his thoughts a jumbled mess. He had no clue what was going on in his life, except that it was pure chaos. As he wandered, his feet took him around the club, to different areas. Finally, they led him to the indoor garden Yami had demanded be put in the upper floors. It was a multi level area, full of lush vegetation; plants, trees, ponds. It was indoor, so it was temperature regulated. He was walking, not looking where he was going, when he stumbled and fell over a figure on the ground. Seto's eyes narrowed. That ball looked like...

"Joey!" Seto stated hoarsely. Joey jumped guiltily up, face red, eyes puffy. Joey's face registered surprise, then sorrow and pain.

"S..sorry." Joey mumbled, moving to leave.

"No, don't. Stay." Seto held out a hand to help Joey up. Joey scooted away from the hand like it was a venomous cobra.

Seto dropped his hand, looking at Joey. His heart ached seeing Joey so upset. He sighed. "I never meant to hurt you." Seto whispered. "I...I had searched for her for so long. Then I found you...now here she is..." Seto turned pained eyes to Joey.

Joey stared back, hating the pain and confusion in his love's eyes. Joey let out a big sigh, then his head dropped, hangingly dejectedly. "Is okay. I'm usedta being in the way." Joey stated, heart breaking in his chest as he spoke. "I won't bother ya." He stood, walking past Seto.