Chapter 9: Royalty

LEMON WARNING BETWEEN ### MARKS.  DON'T LIKE, DON'T READ.

     Aeon shut the door, and flopped down on the bed, pulling at her boots.  Kurasha sat on the bed, fiddling with a stray string on the comforter.  After getting her boots off and carelessly throwing them on the floor, she sat back on the bed, eyeing Kurasha.

     "What's wrong, Tatsu?"  Aeon turned, fully facing Kurasha.

     Kurasha smiled at the pet name.  Eyes full of worry, she looked up at Aeon.  "You know who I fear it is, don't you?"

     Aeon frowned.  "No.  It can't be.  He was cast off, his wings clipped for daring to disrespect you."

     Kurasha shifted on the bed, grabbing Aeon's hands.  "But don't you see?  It makes perfect sense.  No longer a dragon, what are his choices?  You know Damien would create that for him."

     Aeon scoffed.  "Damien Dahrk is a mediocre spellcaster at best, a sideshow fraudster at worst.  He doesn't have the power to help Ciacto.  What you are speakimg of is madness!  Ciacto has been silent for at least a hundred years now.  He is no threat to you anymore."

     Kurasha frowned, looking in those green seas.  "He was never a threat to me.  It was you he tried to kill."

     "Yea, and you saw how well he did that."  Aeon smiled brightly, flexing a muscle.

     Kurasha sighed in frustration.  "If not for Yami and Seto, he would have succeeded.  Then my land would have been ruled over by Ciacto."

     Aeon frowned in confusion.  "What are you talking about?  He didn't kill you...he couldn't ascend to the throne.  Even if he married you, you are still the heir and the bloodline of the dragon kings."

     Kurasha lifted her eyes to Aeon, running a hand down the side of Aeon's face.  "No.  If he would have taken you from me, I would have died of a broken heart."

     Aeon'seyes grew huge.  "K...Kurasha...you can't do that...only mated pairs can be affected that way."

     Kurasha smiled and giggled.  "Silly wyrmling, do you think we are not mated, just because the ceremony hasn't been performed?" 

     Aeon gulped, not able to respond.  "For once, I have left you speechless."  Kurasha chuckled and leaned over, kissing the corner of Aeon's lips.  "You are my mate, ceremony or not."

     Aeon's eyes became glassy, but then she smiled, then pounced, throwing Kurasha back on the bed.  "I am still dominant, Tatsu."  Smirking she leaned down and started kissing down Kurasha's neck, nipping at the skin.  Leaning up, she drank in the sight of Kurasha lying there.  "I love you, Kurasha, my Queen, my mate.  My heart would break if I lost you, too." she whispered.

     #########################
     Aeon kissed down, over Kurasha's clothing, making Kurasha whimper. With one hand, she held both of Kurasha's hands over Kurasha's head, pinned to the bed. "What my love?" Aeon whispered, running a hand up under Kurasha's dres, lightly running her fingers over the inner thighs of Kurasha.

     Kurasha whimpered more, arching her back upward.  Aeon let her fingers dance across Kurasha's underwear, but not venturing underneath.  "Please..." Kurasha whimpered.

     "Not so fast love.  I love watching your body."  One of Aeon's fingernails grew to an exceptionally sharp point, and she sliced the dress off, leaving Kurasha lying in bed, in only a bra and underwear.  Kurasha whimpered again.

     Slowly, crawling up, Aeon took one of the cloth covered nipples in her mouth, suckling on it.  Kurasha's breath caught in her throat.  Her back arched higher, pushing her breasts at Aeon.  Aeon leaned back, chuckling.  "Ah ah ah!  Not so fast, my queen.  Let me serve you."  Aeon then turned her attention to the other breast, licking and sucking at it through the fabric.

     Kurasha's breath was becoming ragged.  Aeon smiled and sliced the bra off, exposing perfect orbs with bright pink peaks just waiting to be sucked.  Aeon couldn't help herself, and leaned down, sucking and licking on each one as her claw retracted.

     Kurasha was moaning and writhing underneath the stimulation.  Suddwnly, her hands were let go, and Aeon's mouth was no longer at her breasts.  As Kurasha sat up to see where Aeon had gone, she felt her legs being pulled apart, and a tongue sliding in, licking at her sweet center.  Aeon took the bud in her mouth, sucking and licking, making Kurasha arch her back painfully.

     Aeon kept teasing, pulling her tongue away so that Kurasha was shoving her pelvis at Aeon's face.  Kurasha kept whimpering and bucking.  Aeon knew she was close, as Kurasha's nipples were painfully standing at attention.  Taking two fingers, she positioned them at the entrance, and, leaning down, she started licking Kurasha's clitorus forcefully, shoving her two fingers inside Kurasha at the same time.  Pounding and licking, it did not take long before Kurasha let out a scream and her body began convulsing as wave upon wave of pleasure rolled over her.  Aeon kept it up for a bit longer, until Kurasha was sweating, shaking and spent.  Sliding up next to Kurasha, Aeon kissed her gently as Kurasha drifted into sleep.  "You are mine, my Queen, and I am yours...forever."

     ###########################

     Damien Dahrk stood looking at the figure in front of him.  "You have got to be kidding me.  Why would I help you?  What would I get from it, besides having to constantly look over my back?"

     The figure pulled a crimson bladed, obsidian hilted dagger from its hidden sheath.  Damien's eyes grew huge.  "E...Exodia?" he croaked.

     "Bring me the wereleopard, and Exodia is yours."

     "But..how?  He and Yami are stuck at the hip...and Yami is more powerful than me..."

     "Yes, but chaos is reigning right now...so my power increases...and I will give you a taste."  The magic flowed from the outstretched hand to Damien, and his eyes glowed green, before settling back to their blue hue.

     Turning, he smiled at the cloaked figure, feeling the power rush through his veins.  "It would be my pleasure to bring Yugi Moto to you, Maelstrom."