Chapter 1

Calvin. The boy who can't talk. He was a mute. His vocal chords were damaged from a very tragic accident. Calvin. The boy who was afraid. Abused by his father for an unknown reason. Reasons. Calvin. The boy who felt alone. it was Monday morning when Calvin woke up from another sleepless night. His body was still aching from the daily hitting from his father. Calvin grabbed his clothes quickly and went down the stairs slowly, not to wake his past out father. Soon enough, he was finally outside, not that he wanted to but, he would rather be in his small, warm room where nothing could bother him, except his dad.

Calvin was calm. He lived from 5 till now without talking. Without a word. No voice. As he walked down the slight steep road, he put on "Lil Peep The Way I see Things". It somehow calmed him more. Almost like his problems never existed and he was talking and everything was ok. Everything wasn't ok. Not only getting abused by his father, he was getting brutally bullied by this group. They were on the football team which only makes things worse for Calvin. You make one angry you make everyone angry.

As Calvin approached his great school, he noticed the four dick-bags. "oh looook it calivee!" Jeremey, one of the guys on the group, taunted. There was Jeremy, Kevin, Daniel, and the leader, William. They ganged up on him immediately. Calvin didn't have a friend or any in that matter. He couldn't scream for help. He let them taught him, push him and eventually punch and kick him. What was the point? Yet, out of nowhere, Calvin and his bullies heard someone calling out to them

"wow mate! I never expected such childish behavior from the four of you pricks. And you're what fifteen? More like cringy, cancerous two-year-old!" the mysterious boy laughed. All the boys walked up to him. "and who the hell are you?" William snickered. The boy punched William in the face. "I'm Niall! Nice to meet ya mate!". He ran off into to the school but gave Calvin a quick wink before disappearing into the school. Calvin quickly ran in also before his bullies attack him. Its odd. That boy saved him. Niall. That name, that accent. Calvin blushed at the thought of him.