Chapter 18

Niall paced back and forth. "Niall please calm down." Riley tried to reassured. "Riley, I can't I just can't".

"uh excuse me." one if the doctors came up to niall. "are you Calvin's friend.". Niall rushed up to the doctor. "yes, yes that's me"

"come this way". Niall and Riley followed the three doctors to Calvin's room. Immediately, Niall ran up to Calvin, holding him tightly. "oh Calvin, I was so so worried." Calvin didn't show any emotions besides sadness. He pushed Calvin away and covered his face. "Niall, can we see you please?" one of the doctors said. Riley winked at Niall to show that she'll stay with Calvin. niall walked out of the room with the doctors.

"we found the problem to why he was vomiting out blood." One of them said.

"because he was forcing to speak." The other spoke

"the shard in his throat mov-" the lady doctor was quickly cut off by Niall's words

"wait, you mean to tell me that that glass is still stuck in him for 10 years?!" Niall yelled

"Mr. Niall, we couldn't operat-"

"NO YOU HAD A LOT OF CHANCES TO REMOVE IT AND YET ALL OF YOU ARE SITTING ON YOUR ASS" Niall was really pissed.

"....Niall"

"NO JUST NO LOOK AT WHAT THIS BOY AS BEEN THROUGH" Niall stepped closer to one of them. "DO YOU THINK ITS FUNNY SITTING ON YOUR ASS LEAVING THIS POOR DEFENSLESS BOY TO BE BULLIED AND NEVER HAVE A VOICE TO SPEAK UP"

"NIALL!"

"NO!"

".....Niall"

Niall turned around to see calvin struggleing to stand up. he had a feared look on his face. No, it was a terrified look. Riley was holding onto to calvin, also scared. Niall realized that he was holding onto one of the doctors uniform in a threatening way. He let go of the doc and looked down.

"maybe we should take Calvin home now...?" riley suggested with fear.

"right..." niall said quietly

Calvin got dressed but refused to look at Niall. This made Niall feel horrible. As they drove home, well to Niall's home, it was really silent. Calvin had a reason to not make eye contact with Niall, he was afraid to face him. He was so afraid to lose him. But maybe it's too late. He called him a "friend" nothing more nothing less. Niall didn't speak. He thought that both Riley and Calvin were afraid of him. This is great just great!