Chapter 19

They arrived at Niall's house. Again, it was silent. He opened the door and without hesitation, ran to his room. Calvin felt bad. as for riley, she smirked evilly as she held out a journal. Niall's journal. She turned around to face Calvin. "bedtime story, mate?"

They both went to Riley's room locking the door behind. "hehehe, calvin I'm gonna read this during dinner." She got up and went to her closet. "I want to try something..." calvin stood there confused. He looked around the pink hello kitty covered room. After a few minutes, Riley came out of the closet (you saw what I did there) with a pink dress. She had the most terrifying smile ever. "wear this for the rest of the night". Calvin took a step back. But took the dress and undressed himself. Of course, riley didn't look away and saw all of his bruises. He put on the dress which made riley smile. She gave him a bow for his messy hair. "Calvin....SO CUUUUTE" she squealed.

"riley, Calvin, dinner" Niall's mother yelled.

"Calvin, follow my plan. Ok?" Calvin nodded but was very confused. Riley went down the stairs along with Calvin and once they reached the dining room, Riley stopped him and looked to see that Niall was there in his boxers and a T-shirt getting his food. "perrrrfect" riley said clenching Niall's journal. "stay right here" she went to the dining room. "ladies and gentlemen, I would like to present to you.... CALVINNNN"

Calvin walked in. of course in the pink dress and the bow. Niall gags on his drink and drops his plate. "Niall?!"

"sorry...uh..." as Niall went down to the floor to clean up the mess, he was staring at Calvin blushing badly. Riley on the other hand was laughing breaking down in tears. "MY BIG BROTHER HAS A BONER" Riley laughed. Calvin blushed and Niall covered his face. This wasn't the end of Riley's plan.

This will be one hell of a dinner.