Chapter 11

They both walked to the commons outside where Niall was. But they both sat on a bench nearby him. Calvin looked over to Niall. He was still making those guys laugh that one with an air tank can barely breathe. "so...when will you tell him you love him?" Calvin's grandmother asked, startling the little boy. He looked down. Calvin didn't just like Niall, but truly loved him. Calvin began to write on his notebook but his grandmother stopped him. "Calvin...I believe you still have that voice. I want you to fight back and tell him with your voice that you love him.... that boy is your guardian angel...I see it" Calvin turned back to Niall. Niall turned to him and smiled. "so, when will you tell him that you love him Niall?" one of the old guys said. "there probably talking about you in a good way!" the other one said. ".....I don't know...I feel like it's too soon." Niall hesitated. "it's never too soon man. You clearly love him and by the way he's looking at you and how Rose is smiling at all of us, its strongly obvious." Calvin stared into his eyes from far away. How could he tell him? How? What if he never does? What if Niall leaves him forever!? The thought made Calvin break down in tears. He got up and ran off. Escaping his thoughts.

".... or maybe not..." the old man said. Niall ran after him. The tears were getting stronger and stronger. He was completely broken. Calvin then tripped and fell leaving him crying harder. "C....Calvin" Niall said with concern. He hugged the little boy. "shhhh.... its OK" no it wasn't OK. Calvin cried even harder. Niall frowned. He began to rock him back and forth. "....uh...you are my sunshine...my only sunshine....you make me happy when skies are gray....you never dear...how much I love you....please don't take my sunshine away..." Niall repeated the song as Calvin slowly fell asleep in Niall's arm.