Chapter 20

this chapter is dedicated to a special person LeafyLovezzzU shes basically my long lost twin sister!

*****************************************************************************************

They all sat at the dining table. Niall barely looked up from his food considering that Calvin is sitting in front of him still in a dress. "so, Calvin, Riley learned sign language. Show him Rye"

Riley stood up and did a series of hand gestures. Calvin began to blush badly and looked at Niall.

"what THE FUCK DID SHE SAY" Niall burst in anger. Calvin wrote what she said on the notebook and showed it to him

"my big brother is totally gay for you."

"YOU BITCH" Niall got up and Riley began to run around the dining table. "AYE THE BOTH OF YOU SIT DOWN!" Niall's father yelled. Niall sat down and placed his hand on his forehead starring down at his food. "now for the grand finally." Riley took out Niall's notebook. "a story, by my big brother, Niall." She stood up and began to read it. "dear diary, I met a boy name Calvin. he's shy and very cute. He seems submissive in bed too" Riley began to laugh hard. Niall stopped eating but stayed in his position. "I had a wet dream" Riley continued the diary. "about Calvin. it was strong that I ejaculated in my sleep" Niall's father began to choke holding back a laugh. "I took a photo of Calvin without him noticing" Calvin turned to niall who wasn't eating at all, his face red, and tears streamed down his face. "I want to slip my cock inside his tight butt-". Niall tackled Riley, choking her, trying to grab the book. "NIALL, STOP IT LET GO" Niall's mom screamed as the dad tried to push him off of riley. Riley couldn't breathe. Meanwhile, Calvin was trying to speak. "n..n..nnn......s...s...". eventually, Niall got off of riley holding his journal and tears streaming down his face. "I FUCKING HATE YOU! I HATE ALL OF YOU!" Niall ran upstairs into his room. Calvin ran after him. The door was lock. Calvin knocked....no answer. He did it again. "FUCKING HELL FUCK OFF" Niall screamed from the other side. Calvin knocked again and immediately, the door swung open reveling Niall only in his boxer. He sat on his bed barely looking at Calvin.

Calvin climbed in his bed without Niall noticing. Calvin sat on his lap staring into Niall's eyes. It took Niall awhile to notice that he was on him. "C-..Calvin what are you-" his words were quickly cut off by Calvin.

"shhhh" Calvin slowly grabbed Niall's arms and moved them to the back of his dress where the zipper was. He began to unzip his dress showing Calvin's bare chest that was covered in abuse marks. Calvin, who was on top, leaned in and kissed him as Niall pulled his dress down lower, now leaving him in his boxer. His cold touch made Calvin moan quietly. Niall smiled and turned him over to were Niall was on top. He began to leave love bites on Calvin's neck. He did this until he found Calvin's sweet spot causing him to moan a little louder but was very raspy. He went down to his chest. He can feel Calvin getting weaker at every touch. He then pulled down Calvin's boxers. Calvin blushed looked away fore he was hard. Niall began to lick then suck slowly. And slowly, Calvin's moans became louder, in unison with Niall's pace. It was only a matter of time when Calvin climax into the mouth of his future lover. It wasn't over. Calvin couldn't get up but Niall turned him over, back facing Niall. Niall, then, took off his boxers. Before he can do anything, he whispered "Calvin.... are you ready for this....?". Calvin nodded. "tell me when your-...I mean give me a signal." Calvin took a deep breath and turned his head to look at Niall, who's face looked like a tomato. Calvin mouthed the word "hard" telling Niall that he wants him to do it hard. Niall never expected calvin to be so...seemingly hardcore. He's so innocent. As told, Niall did it to him with full force in the butt. calvin moaned loudly. He tried his best not to do anything related to his voice but that didn't do him good. Every thrust going harder and harder in him made him moan. He began to cough out blood but that didn't stop Calvin nor Niall. "c...Calvin...fuck" Niall moaned. Loved the way he would say his name. soon enough, Niall climaxed into Calvin. they both laid on the bed breathing heavily. Calvin drew closer to Niall. He looked at Niall who was staring up at the ceiling thinking really hard about something. He looked down at Calvin and smiled.

And there they both laid together in bed. Something the both of them would never expect.