Chapter 14

Before i continue, i just want to say I'M SOOO SORRY. i haven't been active on this story for awhile. i caught a virus and i'm soooo weak but don't worry i'm alive. im also sorry that this is a short chapter but its better then nothing right :)))))) Oh also HUGEEEEEE shoutout to my fav author LeafyLovezzzU check her out shes awesome!!!!! and a sweetheart. so thanks and enjoy 

                                                                                                                                                          -Minxy 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Calvin woke up in the nurses office. The first thing he felt was the pain shooting throughout his body but he did notice bandages all over him. He was glad that he got beaten, no one would see the abuse marks from his dad. As he struggled to get up, he remembered that Niall wasn't here. Calvin's feelings changed from confusion to anger. But then guilt came along. He shouldn't feel angry. Maybe Niall was sick. That's it. He'll be in school tomorrow....hopefully. Calvin grabbed his hoodie and put it on. He then got up trying to catch his balance. He walked towards the way out as he did he realized he been knocked out for a longtime. Calvin walked to his class looking down. Where was niall to protect him? It was all too confusing. He walked into his class and noticed that niall's desk was empty. He sighed as everyone stared. Calvin sat down and felt his heart sinking. He shouldn't feel this way. But he did. He put his head down and began to cry. Not loudly to where everyone can hear but softly to where he can only hear.

He walked back home really pissed. Luckily enough, his bullies didn't hurt him after school. But then again, that didn't make him feel any better. He went inside his house and was stopped by his dad. "hey faggot, get me a fucking beer." Calvin turned around slowly to face him then began to write something on his notebook. He turned it to face his dad.

"FUCK OFF"

Once Calvin's father took a glance of the notebook, his face became angry. No, seriously furious. Calvin knew what to expect. He put the notebook down, took a step back and began to feel fear.