Chapter 27

Calvin woke up in the closet but the closet door was open. He saw his dad pouring something. Something. "oh hey Calvin." Greg said with insanity in his voice. He was pour stuff everywhere. It was gasoline. "oh calvin. your going to be finally out of my life." he giggled. Calvin's eyes widen. He is gonna die. Greg walked towards the calvin's buzzing phone. "your boyfriend is calling you. Too bad..." he dropped the phone on the floor and poured gasoline all over it. 

Calvin was breathing hard. He was squirming and struggling. Greg lit the match and let it drop to the floor covered in gasoline. Then flames shot out as Greg laughed. "GOODBYE CALVIN!!!" he screamed as he ran out the door. Calvin screamed through the tape. The flames grew bigger. No. No this isn't happening. Calvin tried to break out of the ropes but he was too weak. 

After a few minutes of struggling. He finally accepted his fate and closed his eyes as the flames grew. But hey, at least he'll be with his mother. Yeah, yeah. He wanted death and there it is, right in front of him. The smell of fire somehow made him feel happy because everything was finally gonna be over. It would hurt but its ok. Everyone hates him. You know. Danial, William, everyone at that school. But what about Riley or Niall's mom and dad....

What about Niall. Niall, the boy who saved him. Niall, his hero. Niall, the boy who created a kingdom for him. An escape. He was Calvin's knight in shining armor. A superhero.

The angel that Martha brought down to protect him. But he can't now. He can't save Calvin now. it was over, finally over. He was gonna miss Niall. As he laid back in the closet, again accepting his fate. He finally fell asleep....