Chapter 30

Niall and Calvin walked to there hiding spot the next day. calvin was wearing Niall's clothes which was a little big on him. "i was i can talk and talk all day but I'm worried that a car might crash into us." he joked.  "Calvin, keep talking. its cute when you talk." Niall was smiling and wouldn't stop. this concerned Calvin maybe even freak out. he had something in his pockets. "are you going to stab me Niall?"

"i love you too much to do that, mate"

"i love you too, Niall"

they reached to the tree house but before they went up the house, Niall got on his one knee and pulled out a ring. Calvin gasped almost fainting. "will you be my future husband, Calvin" 

"FUCK YESS" he jumped on to Niall and squeezed him tightly. "its too early but just too worth it!"

he put on the ring which was engraved with the first letter of our names. "N+C" Calvin smiled so widely. "....i'm glad i can finally say i love you to you Niall"

"and I'm glad to hear you say you love me"

they walked towards the tree house while holding hands while Martha was in the background smiling. Niall turned to her without Calvin noticing. Martha mouthed "thank you...."

"Your welcome" Niall whispered back

"do you think my bullies would freak out when they hear me talk?"

"i bet everyone would freak out when they hear you talk, love"

"yeah...your right, Niall"