Chapter 15

Calvin's father got up from the couch and walked to the bathroom. At that moment calvin knew, he truly fucked up. calvin couldn't move, for he was shaking in fear. No no. not the closet. Calvin's father came back down with rope, tape, and a needle. Calvin began to hyperventilate. "get up boy" he demanded. He got up slowly. "you know what to do next" calvin did know what to do. He took off his shirt and pants, leaving him in his boxers. He was freezing. Calvin began to cry as his father put tape on his mouth and the rope around his arms and legs. Calvin began to squirm in his grasp but failed. He was pinned to the floor and was stabbed by the needle ejecting the "sleeping drug" slowly, calvin fell asleep but before that he heard his father......crying. "I'm so sorry...."

Calvin woke up in the closet. He realized that he wasn't tied up and that there was no lock on the closet. He opened the door and slowly crawled out. He felt gross and weak. He walked to his phone with excitement only to see that Niall didn't text him. No. It didn't matter anymore. Calvin was angry. Really pissed. He put his phone down and went down stairs to see his passed-out father. He grabbed a blanket in the closet and set it on his father. Tucking him gently. He kissed his father's forehead and went back upstairs to his soft bed. There he lied, staring at the ceiling. So fucking confused. He finally drifted off to sleep.