Chapter 21

Riley breathed heavily as she witnessed her brother having sex with Calvin. there both idiots for leaving the door unlocked. Riley had the strong temptation the get her camera from her room and burst in while recording. Actually, that's a GREAT idea. She ran to her room to get her camera and ran back quietly to his door. "1...2...3!" riley burst in with the camera recording causing calvin to fall off the bed in fear. "HEY WHATS UP GUYS ITS SCARCE HERE. AND TODAY I JUST GOT MY BROTHER HAVING SEX WITH HIS NEW LOVER CAAALLLLLVVVINNNNN." Riley pointed the camera at the smaller boy who was struggling to stand up since he was extremely butthurt. "CALVIN CANT GET UP BECAUSE HIS ASS HAS BEEN DRILED BY MY BROOO" riley began to laugh hard. Calvin didn't take that quite nicely he began to cry. Niall got up with nothing on and began to chase riley naked around the house "HES NAKED HAHAHHAHA" Riley laughed pointing the camera at Niall and his ding dong. "RILEY YOU DICK BAG"

"IM NOT THE ONE WITH THE DICK OUT HAHAHA"

They ran all the way to the kitchen where there mom and dad are. "NIALL how many times do I have to tell you that you have to put on your pants after wanking" Niall's father said. Calvin waddled into the kitchen forgetting he was naked. "OH MY GOD" Niall's mom screamed. "NIALL DID YOU-"

"THAT'S MY BOY!!" Niall's father exclaimed. Niall's mother hit his arm. "no no not a good boy. You both lose your virginity. What do you have to say for yourself?" Niall smirked at Calvin who was clueless. "I think we both enjoyed it!" Niall walked out of the kitchen along with the small waddling boy. "I can't believe this..." Niall's mom said in disbelief.

Niall and Calvin both laid in bed together again. The room was silent. "Calvin...?" Niall asked. Calvin turn to look at him. "D...Do you.... love me?" Calvin breathed heavily. OF COURSE, Calvin loved him more then what he expected. "you.... don't?" Calvin got up holding onto himself. That's what he was thinking about earlier. Calvin held on to his neck. "nn....i....l...ov...e...y.....o....u....-

Calvin was bleeding again. "CALVIN" niall yelled and ran up to him. "no, no, don't force it don't force it shhh." Niall didn't really understand what he was try to say. He picked up Calvin and carried him to his bed. "I'm sorry..."