Malie Garden

It was morning and you were eating breakfast with your mother. Then the door bell rang. Your mother went to get the door. She opened it to see Hau.
"Alola Ms (mother's sir name)." He said out of breath. "Is (your name) here?"
"Yes." She said. "Come on in.
"(Your name)!" He ran over to you. "Professor Kukui is talking to Team Skulls boss!"
"Really?" You swallow your cereal hard.
"They're in Malie Garden!" He continued to yell.
"We should help him!" You stand up.
"Umm I don't know." Hau hesitated. "He's 21. I think he can handle it."
"Nonsense." You frown. "We're helping him!"
"Alright." Hau smiled awkwardly.
"Let's go." You head towards the door and Hau follows.
"Please be careful!" Your mother says.
"Promise." You say to your mother before leaving.

*Time Lapse*

You and Hau arrive at the same Island you two were at yesterday.
"Follow me." Hau said. "Malie City is pretty close."
You ran behind him. As you entered the city you noticed that no body was around. You saw people peeking through the windows. 'Was this guy really that bad?' You thought to yourself. At the end of the city you saw what seemed to be Malie Garden. You saw Professor Kukui and other people at a distance from him. There were also a few male grunts. You and Hau stopped a couple of feet behind Kukui.
"Professor!" You say.
Kukui turns around.
"What are you two doing here?" Kukui asks concerned.
"We heard you were in trouble." Hau explained.
"We want to help." You continue.
"Aww someone has body guards." You heard a deep voice.
You didn't know who it came from but it sounded familiar for some strange reason. Kukui turned around.
"You should battle her." Kukui said.
"Huh?" You widen your eyes.
"Battle who?" He laughed.
"Battle (Your name)." Kukui stepped aside and revealed you.

You then saw the person Kukui and Hau talked about. The infamous Guzma. He had white hair and a bit of black underneath. His eyes were gray and he seemed to be wearing eyeliner. He was tall even though he was slouching. He had baggy clothes, strange shades on his head, and a chain similar to the grunts, but the chain was bigger and gold. The young man looked at you and his smile faded. He didn't seem angry just confused or shocked.
"Boss that's the girl we told ya 'bout." Said one of the grunts.
"Not you again." You rolled your eyes at the grunt.
"So you're the one messin' with Team Skull." Guzma frowned.
"I mean you guys steal pokemon and threaten people." You sass. "You guys are terrible people."
"Heh.." Guzma chuckles. "Look leave me and my bros and sis alone."
"Why should I?" You spat. "You don't leave us alone."
Guzma fakes a laugh. The grunts begin to look at each other in disbelief. Hau walks beside you.
"(Your name)." He whispers. "I think you shouldn't talk to him like that."
"The kid's right." Guzma overheard. "But I like your attitude girly."
You stare at him with an annoyed expression.
"No one has ever spoke to me that way." Guzma folds his arm. "You have some guts."
"More than you do." You hiss.
Grunts gasp and begin to walk towards you. Kukui pushes a couple grunts away from you
"No boys." Guzma stops them. "Leave her."
The grunts stop and back away. Guzma walks towards you. You regret your last words. He intimidated you but you tried not to show it.
"So (Your name)." He smiles. "Ya think ya can take me on."
"Of course." You say. "My pokemon are great."
"Aight." He backs away.
You prepare yourself for the battle.
"Wanna see what destruction looks like," Guzma folds his arms and begins laughing maniacly. "Here it is in human form- it's your boy Guzma!"
(fangirls scream jk)

*Battle Time Lapse*

You had won the battle against Guzma but it was pretty close. He had a Golisopod that gave you a lot of trouble at first but it stopped wanting to attack. It stared at you which annoyed Guzma. In the end the Golisopod caused Guzma's defeat.
"What is wrong with you, Guzma!" Guzma pulled on his hair.
Him yelling startled you. You also wondered why he spoke to himself that way. It almost made you feel sorry.
"Nice work (Your name)." Kukui pat you on the back.
"That was awesome!" Hau cheered.
You smiled.
Grunts around you were shocked at the fact that you beat Guzma. Guzma stared at the floor for a while.
"Nice match (your name)." Guzma sighed. "But ya should really not mess with us."
You watch him leave and the grunts follow him. You stood there with Hau and Kukui for a good while.
"He's never said that to someone." Said Kukui.
"What do you mean?" You ask.
"He's never said 'nice match' to someone after a battle." He explained.
"(Your name) is that good." Hau said.
"Thanks Hau." You smile.

After that had finished you and Hau made your way to Poni Island. The two of you had fun riding Mudsdales and picking berries. It was night time and you two parted ways. You were on your way home. You were about a route or two away. It was dark and silent. There was almost no one around. As you continued to make your way through the Island you heard rustling of bushes. It scared you and you turned around quickly. Nothing. You then kept walking. You heard another noise but this time it was louder. You stopped afraid to look back. You stood still for a while. Then you decided to make a run for it. You ran as fast as you could. Finally you made it home and quickly closed the door behind you.
"Ah jeez." You exhale. "What a day."