chapter two

Beep Beep Beep . She heard from her pocket . She seached through it and found her phone .

Calling , Mr . Hollon . She smiled . She pressed the 'answer ' button and put the phone at her ear to talk to the man .

"Hello ?" She spoke , a big smile crossing her face as she answered his call .

"Christina , is that you ?" Mr . Hollon said .

"Yes , Mr.Hollon , it's me . I called you for the keys for my apartment ."

"Oh , yes , the keys . But...do you think that the keys are at me ?"

"W-what do you mean ?" Her heart stopped for a second . If the keys weren't at him , where could they be ? In any suspetion , they weren't at Christina .

"Um , yes , I-I remember that I let them at you..." Her voice was now quiet and her hand was shaking .

"Sorry but...I do not have the keys..."

"B-but , I remember that-"

And that's when the phone line cut off . And the rain started .

Fuck all my life... she sighed . Withouth the keys , she couldn't enter her house , and if she couldn't enter her house , that means that she had to find one till....oh , it already got dark in there .

She looked at her phone . No signal . Of course , who would have signal in the woods ?

It's not that bad...not that bad.. She kept telling to herself . For an anorexic girl with dead parents , she was still strong , and she could still believe in herself . No matter what would happen , she was still smiling . Even if , in this situation she didn't have anywhere to go .

The forest was big , so big that an echo would never return back to the voice who spoke it . And now , all she could hear were the rain dropps sounds , tapping on the ground . And of course her steps , along with the rain .

What was she going to do ? Call for someone ? No , that was stupid , even for her though . Seriously , who could live in that forest ? Who could live in a forest ? No people , of course .

She decided to just lie on the ground , until something , or someone will find her . Which probably won't happen soon , but what could she do at that moment ? The only situation that would calm her down would be the lying on the cold wet ground , feeling that rain dripping and tapping on her white skin while sending shivers alond down her spine . She took her jacket off , and , even if she was just staying in a bra , she needed something to lie on . So she did . She took off her jacket and then struggled into it , until she felt a warm presure against it .

That was fast . She thought to herself . But then she realized she heard something . She tried to lift her head up but she couldn't . She was trapped in two strong arms that were carring her bridal style .She shrugged in the arms . But the person , or the thing that was carring her didn't stop .

What are they going to do with me ? Were her final thought before she heard a door opened and the arms let her go .

(A/N) : Okaay , so I know that was a bit short , but that's all I have for this chapter . I wanted that to happen , so yeah here it is . Also , you can let down me comments to what you want to happen next . I'll keep my idea , but I can also put yours into it . So don't be shy to follow , and comment :P .