chapter eight

''Sunshine please come out ..!" Ben pleaded from behind her door . It's been 3 hours since the incident and she didn't even want to see him . She was too afraid .

No answer . ''Please sunshine , please...'' He pleaded one more time , just then to hit his head to the door again .

''Can I please take my clothes...then leave ?" No answer , again . He gave up , and left the door . I'll come back again... He murmured before he stepped down the hall into the living room , just to play more video games .

In this hole time , she was still there . Her stomach started to growl , but she ignored it . She couldn't leave the room , afraid that she had to see his face again . He was totally sweet , and nice , but she was scared of one single fact . His red , bloody eyes sent shivers down her spine when she looked at him . And now , she wasn't hiding from him , she was hiding from his eyes .

She heard footsteps stepping down the hallway , and then a door opening , and closing . H-he's gone ? She thought to herself , not before looking through the key hole . But she couldn't risk . What if he was hiding behind a corner , waiting for her .

I wanna go home...I have to find a way out of this...

There wasn't much stuff about some video games he could play in a living room . There was just a small TV , which could work with simple video games , that he played a lot of times , before he could buy his actual TV , that was in his room . But he couldn't get it , she was in his room , locked .

What is something will happen ? What if she is in danger ?? What is she is trying to kill herself ??? So many questions passed trough Hus head , just enough for him to threw the controller on the ground and stop the game .

Meanwhile , she was sitting on his bed , the covers around her .

Suddenly she got bored . And she decided to play some videogames . What would go wrong if she would play some video games ?

She searched through the mountain of the videogames that was in the corner , next to Ben's big TV . Call of Duty....No , she played those games , Slender..Nope , too boring already . The walking dead...? That was a new game .For her , it was new .

She put the game in , and took the console in her hands . She pressed start and the game began . Good . Something fun at least . She thought to herself and started to play .