chapter three

She sat down , on something soft , not opening her eyes . She was too terrified to look at the monster that was next to her , waking for her to wake up . At least , that was what he fought she was doing : sleeping . But in fact she wasn't sleeping , she was just waiting all of this mess to be over , and when she would open her eyes again , she could see that she was in her school desk , and none of this terrible things happened .

"Wake up" A male voice whispered from next to her . That sent shivers down her spine . The voice was seductive , and calm .

She just kept her breath slowly , trying not to give the stranger that she was awake , not sleeping .

"Please wake up , sunshine" She heard the voice now closer , probably the man was now next to her .

So it was . He was looking down at her pale face , and down to her white skin ; then up again to her beautiful light-green hair . He noticed that her mouth was closed , fact that made him ask himself : was she awake.. , or it was just the way she sleeps ? . The question ran through his mind , making him to move his hand down to her cheek , touching it .

At his touch , the girl immediatly snapped-open her eyes and got up in her feet . She didn't have time to look at the monster that touched her , she turned back and ran in a random direction . She reached the door , and moved her hand to open it .

Open . Open . Open god dammit ! She screamed in her mind , pushing and dragging the knob , trying to open the door . But no result . She heard footsteps behind her , that made her more terrified . Open ! Please , open ! Please ! She screamed , pleading in her voice to her own mind .

A hand passed through her slender wais down to her arm that was trying to open the door , and playfuly took it down , next to her body . Both of the monster's arms wrapped around her waist , calming her down .

"Please , calm down ." The voice whispered in her ear , sending shivers down her spine . She unwrapped the arms from her waist and pushed the male's body .

"What do you want from me ?" She asked , not looking back at the monster .

"Look at me" He said.

She sighed and turned , just to gasp in horror . In front of her was standing a boy , 3 inches taller than her , with dirty blonde hair , and blood dripping from his eyes . He was wearing a green outfit , combinated with a hat of the same green shade  . His ears weren't like human's . They were elf ears , wich made him pretty cute , in Christina's opinion . She shook the thought with his ears away and looked down .

"Are you scared ?" He asked , sadness in his face .

"Why are you sad ?" She asked , not moving from her position .

"I am sorry I scared you" That's when she looked up . Now it was his turn to look dow , more blood dripping from his eyes .

Why am I here ? Why is he crying , blood ? What does he want from me ? Is he gong to rape me , then kill me ? Questions passed through her mind , but she knew it wasn't the best time for questions now . He was crying , she knew that . And she wanted to help him .

"Why are you crying ?" She asked shyly . She didn't know what to do . He was crying blood !

He sihed and sniffed . He took a paper from his pocked and gave it to her . She didn't understand until she read the words that were written on the withe piece of paper .

Your room is on the main hall , on the right . Leave..

She looked up , but the boy wasn't there anymore . She sighed and exited the room .

As she entered the room , she layed on the king-sised bed , that was just next to the door . The room was smelling as clean , and she liked that smell .

She looked all over the room , just to be amazed of all of the video-games that were lying on the floor , next to a gigantic TV . She looked over at a shelf full of nitendoes and play-stations . This is paradise . She smiled , and got up .

She took a random game . Call of Duty . She read . She turned the cassete into the TV and pressed the 'start button' . This is going to be fun . She though , then started beating the enemies that were appearing on the screen .

After 4 full hours , she finnished playing Call of Duty , The walking Dead , and all the Slender's games . She yawned and decided to turn off the TV . She could play video-games tomorrow too .

Suddenly her stomach growled. She sighed . She needed something to eat .

Where could that boy be ? In that case , she needed him , she didn't even know where she was !

She exited the room , and stepped down the hall , trying to find the best room that seem the most like a kitchen . But , non-lucky today , she failed . And because that house was too big , and the boy was gone , she didn't know where she could find the kitchen .

"All my video games are scattered ." She turned as she heard that voice again . That boy .

"I-I'm sorry.." She stuttered .

"I didn't know you like video games ." He sound calmer that time . She lifted her head up , just for him to give her a smile .

"I do." Was the only thing she said .

"Why aren't you in your room ?"

"I...was hungry.."

"Oh , my apologize . Get back to your room , I'll bring you food , okay ?"

"Okay" She said and left .

I want her . The gamer boy yelled through his mind , almost dropping on the floor the knife as he was making her a sandwich . It was true . He wanted her . He didn't knew why , when he first saw her he didn't kill her . He saved her from the rain . And he felt something stronger against her . He couldn't control his feelings , but he had . In the other hand , she was scared of him , and that was killing him . But what could he do ?

He just had to wait . He just had to wait until she will feel the same emotion for him . LOVE .

A bit longer , eh ? What do you think ? I hope this was longer , if not , just kill me .