chapter six

It was morning . It was 4.00 am when her eyes fluttered open to a new day . A new. day trapped in there . But it was fine after all . She wasn't thinking that the boy would be so bad  to her , or at least that was what she thought .

She got up from the bed and yawned . A yawn in the morning . She stepped into the bathroom , which was a room next to the room she was in , both rooms related to a wooden old door .

As she opened the door , it made a loud croack , sign that it was really old . But she ignored it and stepped in the bathroom . She washed her hair , and face , then pulled off her clothes and stepped into the shower . She washed her body , and when she was done , she surprised found out on a chair a blue towel , a bra , and a green dress that she almost fell in love with . Next to the clothes there was a piece of paper . Okay , okay , I might stole them , but just for you sunshine . She read . A smile crossed her face and the first thought that came in her mind was of the boy .

As she stepped out of the bathroom and entered the room , she wasn't surprised to find him on her bed . He was sleeping , and she didn't want to wake him up . She stepped in front of the mirror and admired her new dress .

''You like it ?" She turned . He smiled at her and got up .

''Yeah , it's pretty . Thank you .'' She smiled , and he smiled back .

''It was my pleasure , sunshine .''

''But...why did you steal it ?"

''Well...I don't have so much money for this , so I decided to steal it .''

''And no one saw you ?"

''Nope''

''Wow...''

''I'm glad you like it .''

She smiled again . He wrapped his arms around her , but she quickly pulled away . It was wrong what he was doing , and she knew that . It was just...too quick , but he seemed to don't understand .

''Let's go eat something'' She said . Sad , he accepted it and nodded .

After they ate their breakfast , she was full .

''Where are you going ?" He asked her , not letting go of her hand .

''I need to go to the bathroom .''

He was ready to say 'I want to go with you' , but he knew that if she wouldn't let him hug her , how would she react if he followed her into the bathroom ? So he just let her and sat down on the couch .

''Okay , I'm done '' Her voice filled his ears .

''Good .'' Was just what he said .

''Look how beautiful is outside ! We should go to a walk .'' She said , and his eyes widened .

''Uh...I don't think it's a good idea .''

''Why not ?"

''I uh...what about some video games ?''

''But I...''

"Please just listen to me....we are going to play some video games...okay ?"

She frowned , and instantly got scared of him .''Okay...''

As they sat on the floor , she hugged her knees tightly . He was sorting and picking the videogames for playing , when he heard something . It was her sobs . He turned his head , and saw her crying in the corner . He let go of his videogames and ran to her .

''Sunshine ?" He whispered , and she lifted her head up .

''I...sorry...'' She mumbled through sobs .

''I didn't mean to scare you...''

''You..did..''

''Please....I am sorry...can you forgive me ?"

She couldn't help , but said 'yes' . He was sweet when he was like that , and she couldn't control but like this side of him .

They sat there and played videogames for hours . He was still thinking after what he could do to protect her . His house , where he brought her was far away from the slender mansion , but still in the slender woods . And outside there could be a lot of dangerous creatures which could attack her , and he couldn't let that happen .

His thoughts were interrupted by a sweet snore coming from his shoulder . He turned his head and noticed that her eyes were closed , and the top of her head was leaning on his shoulder . She fell asleep . And she was so tiny .

He put her into bed , and leaned down next to her . He wrapped his arms around her and she immediately responded to his touch , struggling into his arms . Not about 5 minutes later , they fell asleep together .