chapter 18

Ben sighed and let his head fall on the wooden table . He couldn't do that , he couldn't hurt her . Why , why in the world is the love so hard ?

''Ben ? Ben , are you alright ?" Christina walked in , with a glass of water in her left hand and a sanwich in her right one .

''What happened ? Does your head hurt ?"

''No , no I'm okay . '' He put a hand on his forehead .

''Are you sure ? You are not smiling anymore''

''Don't worry sunshine , everything's alright , I promise . " He smiled . "Did you eat ?"

She looked at the glass of water . ''Oh , yeah , those are for you . I thought you were hungry .''

''You made those for me ?"

''Y-yeah....I'm not really good at cooking , but I thought I could make something for you''

''Thank you sunshine '' Ben got up and wrapped his arms around her , after he took the food from her hands . As soon as she was free handed , she wrapped her arms around his waist , hugging him back .

The moment seemed to last for an eternity . That could have happened , if they weren't separated by Christina's words .

''Ben...?"

''Yes ?"

''I-I need tp g-go to the bathroom.."

''Oh'' He took his arms off and opened the door for her .

''Thanks '' She said before she closed the door after her .

''Oh man......'' He sighed as soon as he walked into his room and closed the door after him . He sat down on his bed and covered his eyes with his hands . ''How the fuck am I gonna mark her ? I can't bite her . She would think I am a monster , and who's gonna love me after that ? I look horrible , and she still loves me after all that had happened . She takes care of me , I think she would be a great wife , and mother also.....god dammit stupid life , why it has to be so hard ?!"

''Maybe I should take my mind off , I'm gonna search through the internet''

He got up , turned on his computer and sat back on the chair , waiting for it to load . As soon as it loaded , he opened the google webpage , just for it to close , and other website to open .

As the website opened , he could read what he was going to use .

''Oh yeah , I haven't been on cleverbot since a long time . Well , what's better than hacking ?"

He stood a while , waiting for someone to enter . After an hour , and still no messages , he was ready to close the webpage m when someone send a message .

Username : Hi

Cleverbot : Hello

Username:Are u Ben ?

Cleverbot:no

Username:Majora's Mask

Oh man....not again....those people are so annoying....

Cleverbot:Haunted Majora's Mask

Username:Omg , it's you Ben , I knew it !!

Cleverbot:who is Ben ?

Username:Majora's Mask

Cleverbot: Bye

Before the person could say anything , he just closed the webpage .

''Enough web for today'' He said and turmed off the computer .

He sat back on the bed and decided to check his phone .

''What......5 new messages ?"

Dun dun . I don't know if I can name this a cliffanger , but anyway . Hope it's not too short , and I know I haven't updated in like forever . But I had a really big problem and , anyway it doesn't matter . Hope you liked this chapter , and I hope the Cleverbot-User conversion wasn't too weird or boring .

Anyway , thanks for reading ,  love y'all :) .