chapter thirtheen

I need to see Ben...She said and got up from her bed . She didn't care if the phone spirit could see her , because she was just in a bra and a paid of panties . She needed to see him .

She slowly opened the door and started walking slowly down the hallway . She then suddenly heard a buzzing coming from her bra . She went red and threw her phone on the ground . Isn't this going to leave me alone ?! She yelled in her mind and continued walking down the hall .

When she reached the living room door , she suddenly stopped . She looked through the glass and noticed that the TV was still playing that song , and the light was still on . I guess he is still playing video games . She smiled . Why am I smiling...? She thought to herself before she took a deep breath and opened the door .

Revealing ..nothing . But just a TV flickering and still playing that strange song . No sign of Ben . A tear ran down her cheek . Did he just...left me here ? All alone ? No , he couldn't do that . He was always standing at her door , waiting for her . He couldn't just left her there . Something must happened .

She stepped back , then she felt something sharp pressing into the top of her right foot . She quickly took it from the ground and saw that it was a piece of glass , and next to her feet were more like that . With a breath she followed the path until she saw that the TV screen was smashed and broken pieces were on the floor , along with the blood from her foot . As she got closer to the TV she started whimpering because of the pressing and the losing of blood .

When she finally reached it , she pulled out a hand through the TV screen . She felt nothing , and shook her hand again and again for hoping she could reach an object , but all she was touching was air .

She pulled out her hand , covered with scratches and blood dripping from them . She sighed and went back to her room to find some medicine . She inspected the closet in each corner , but she didn't find anything . So she headed out to the bathroom , where she find some bandages and a strange liquid . She lured the liquid on her hand and yelped in pain as it made contact with her wound . She was ready to wrap her arm with bandages when she heard a scream from the living room .

She suddenly got up , left the badges on the floor and ran to the living room . When she reached there , she saw through the glass two shadows standing there . The song wasn't playing anymore .

She got confused , and scared at the same time . She didn't know what do to , to enter , or just stay there until they would leave . But her mind didn't have so much time to decide . The door opened and in front of her stood the most horrific image of a human-being that could exist .

''There you are'' He spoke to her , his voice was cracky and weird at the same time . He said that so silent , that she couldn't almost hear him .

''Stay back'' She turned , and she couldn't believe who was in front of her eyes . 

There was him . As she knew him . Blonde , dirty hair , bloody clothes , green , that shade of green , those cue elf ears were pointed down . Blood was still dripping from his eyes , his face was all red and he was holding a sword in his hands .

For her sight , Ben was a lot shorter that the mysterious creepy guy who scared her . And different . He was wearing a white hoodie and black skinny jeans , finished with a pair of converses . His black messy hair was covering his face , which was only hiding a carved smile ear to ear , and a pair of two burn eyelids around two unblinking deep eyes .

He smirked and grabbed Christina by her right arm , where all her scratches were still losing blood . She whimpered and let dragged into his chest .

''She is mine now'' His devil voice spoke before playing with her messy green hair and hugging her waist .

Ben made steps and steps until he was just next to him . ''Let her go'' His voice spoke and grabbed Christina's waist . She whimpered and let dragged by Ben , then he playfully threw he on the couch , just to take his sword again , ready to fight .

''You want it that way ? Then let the game begin'' He chuckled and took a knife from his pocket . They started fighting . She covered her eyes , and she heard screaming and hitting . Something touched her leg . She uncovered her eyes and saw that Ben's head was just in the floor , staring at her . His eyes were shut and his mouth wide open .

''B-Ben..'' She gasped and took his limp body from the ground into her arms . She stared at him , Blood was all over his face , and it was dripping from his mouth too . His clothes were all covered in blood , and the smell was insupportable . At least his eyes were shut , and she didn't have what to fear for .  ''Don't die...'' Tears started running down from her eyes as her only thought was just seeing him for the last time , just there , in her arms . Her sobs were uncontrollable . She pressed her forehead onto his , just to smell his blood for the last time .

''N-not this time..'' She opened her eyes and a body fell next to her . It wasn't Ben's body , it was the other one's .

''I missed you , sunshine .'' Two arms wrapped around her waist and a deep breath stepped on her neck . She lifted her head up and met his bloody eyes . This time she wasn't scared . She smiled and buried her face into his chest . He played with her long green hair and she started tickling him . He let out a soft giggle .

''I missed you too..'' She said and closed her eyes . Two teas ran from her eyes . A hand wiped them away , and two arms pulled her into a lovely hug .

''I am sorry . I never wanted to...scare you . I thought that if I could show you the real me then I could-'' He was interrupted by her lips pressing against his . He closed his eyes and fell into the kiss , wrapping his arms around her slender waist . She wrapped her arms around his neck and their lips moved in synk , touch by touch .