chapter 16

"Hey , uh , Sunshine ?" Ben called out , just to wait a few seconds before Christina showed up in her green dress .

Her waist was small , and the dress fit perfectly . When the bottom of the dress finished , her thin legs and big thigh gap showed up .

As he saw her , he couldn't help but feel a bit uncomfortable , He loved her as the way she was , but he thought that she needed something to eat , otherwise she would die , and he couldn't accept it .

''Ben , what's wrong ?" Her smile faded as she noticed him staring at her legs .

''Sunshine...I''

''Oh , it's okay , I understand . You don't like my legs . I know Ben , I truly know that I am way too skinny , and I need to eat , but I just can't . I just...I just can't .''

''I...''

''I know I am not perfect , and I know I shouldn't be like that , but I lost it...believing In my self , I just lost it''

''Sunshine , please listen''

''Why , why should I listen-''

Ben cut her off by slamming his lips into hers . He couldn't let her be like that . He wanted her happy , he wanted her to believe in herself .

''Listen'' She said as they broke from the kiss .

''No , you please listen . I want you to be happy , to believe in yourself . You are beautiful just the way you are''

''Then why were you staring at my legs earlier ? You think I didn't notice ?!"

''I love you , and you know that . I just wanted to say , that you...''

''Look horrible , smell horrible ?"

''..need something to eat , otherwise you will die , and you would have no freaking idea how heartbroken will I be if this Is is gonna happen''

''Ben , I just....I'm not hungry right now...''

''Fine....he sight....But promise me that you will eat''

She stood a bit , then nodded .''Okay , I promise''

''And also , you will start to love yourself , just like I love you''

''I promise'' She smiled and hugged him .