chapter eleven

''Wake up beautiful'' A voice spoke in her head . She opened her eyes and noticed that her phone was next to her , buzzing . And the voice didn't come from her head , it was like the buzzing was forming some words that she could understand .

Where are you going ? It asked as she opened her door and carefully looked outside . No sign of Ben .

''To the bathroom'' She said and was ready to leave , when her phone light turned red and strange noises started to came out of it .

Without me ? was the only thing she heard , but she knew that it wanted to say more .

''I am a girl . I need privacy''

She heard a long sigh then a static voice . Fine , but don't leave me again . She nodded and entered the bathroom .

Dammit , what does it want from me ? She mumbled as she washed her body with the creamy soap . Then she turned the hot water on and cleaned herself . She stepped out of the shower , wrapped a towel around her and came in front of the mirror . I wanna go home... A tear ran down her cheek as she turned the water on and brushed her teeth . After she finished tears started streaming really fast down her face . She couldn't help but sobs started to be heard along the hallway , and in her room . As she felt to the floor and hit her head to the wall , she felt a buzz coming from her lap .

Are you alright ?? What...what happened ? Why are you crying ?? She heard the static voice and rolled her eyes . How can a phone make me feel better ?! How can a phone help me ?! But she calmed down , her phone was the only thing that didn't hurt her ...yet . And his words were making her feel better .

C'mon , wipe your negative tears away , clean your beautiful face and come in your room when you're done , alright ? She wanted to say something , but when she looked , her phone wasn't there anymore .

As she finished , her eyes were still red from crying so much , but it wasn't minding her so much .

She entered the room just to find a beautiful white dress with red curly lines at the bottom , some black heels , a white bra and a pair of panties  . She smiled and lied on the bed .

I see you feeling better . She heard a buzz from next to her year and smiled .

''I actually do .'' She said and took her clothes . She ran in the bathroom and dropped off her towel on the floor and got dressed .

As she entered the room , her phone wasn't there anymore .

She admired herself in the mirror . She was looking way too beautiful from what she wore in her own life . Her dress was fitting her perfectly , along with her long hair that was reaching now her chest . She wasn't an expert on walking in heels , but she could try . She made some pivots , revealing her slender legs , along with the panties that were also fitting .

Looking for me ? A static voice came from behind her . She turned and saw her phone on the floor . She picked it up and came in front of the mirror .

''Can you let me take a picture ?"

Sure beautiful . It said then her menu turned to normal , and the camera icon appeared on her front screen . She sat in her favorite position , then pressed the button with a little camera icon on it . The picture showed up and she smiled . ''Okay , done'' She said and her camera disappeared , and everything turned red again .

She lied her phone on the bed , then made a few steps to her window . She sighed and stared at the boring view of the forest .

Are you okay ? The static voice spoke again .

''I am really bored , and I wanna go to a walk''

You know how dangerous it is outside . You better stay here , or else you'll get killed . Plus , there are so many things you can do in here .

''Yeah , like what ? I am not hungry , I had already played all the videogames , what else can I do ?"

What about....drawing ?

''I bad , no , I'm the worst human in the world at drawing .''

Singing ?

''Same there ''

Dancing ?

''The TV is just for video games , it isn't a normal TV .''

Cooking ?

''I don't want now...''

Then I have no idea...hey , mind if I leave a bit ? I have something to take care of .

''Sure , it's fine .'' She said , then the static dissapeared .

''Let me go you piece of shit !!"

''Now now , how about you calm a bit down , and we can talk like normal people .''

''What do you want from me Jeff ?! ''

''Hehe , it's simple . I want the girl .''