chapter seven

"Not fair!" She shouted as he bursted out laughing . They just woke up , a bright new day , and they were on the ground playing some more video games . And he just bet her , again .

''Bet you sunshine ! Now I gotta take my prize .'' He smirked .

Oh god no... She put a nervous fake smile on her face . What is he going to do .

''Cook me something .'' He said , and she let out a long breath . Thank god he didn't want something else . She got up and headed to the kitchen .

After one hour , he noticed a smell coming from the kitchen . He was hungry , and at his thought , his stomach made a loud groawl .

He headed to the kitchen and opened the door , just to reveal his love standing in front of the oven , flour all over her green hair , her shoulders also covered in a red sauce , and her hands covered in a shinny liquid .

''This smell made me hungry''He made her to back away two steps and accidentally hit the counter .

''Oh , you were'' She said and looked back at the oven's door .

''Sorry if I scared you , I just noticed this smell coming from here...what are ya cooking ?"

''You'll see . It has to be ready by...''

''Hey why do I feel a smell like...burned or something ?"

''But I can't burn it...I set it at...''

''200 C° ?! Are you crazy "

''Oh no ! No no no ! '' She shouted and turned off the oven . She grabbed a towel and opened the oven's door , revealing a lot of gas enter the hole kitchen .

''I'll open the window'' She said and started searching . Just then she felt an arm grabbing her waist .

''No wait !!" He shouted . "I have a fan''

''But if we open the window , the smell could go away easily''

''Just let me do it , the fan is nearer .'' He said . She sighed and he turned on his fan . In two minutes the kitchen was clean , and no more gas .

''See ? It was better .''

''Why didn't you let open the window ?"

''Because....Outside is full of monsters and they could feel the smell of the gas . Sure , she will believe me .''

''Because ?"

''Because . Just...just because , okay ?"

''Fine...Let go of my waist .''

''Why ?"

''Because I have to take the pizza out .'' She said and he let her go .

''What's a pizza ?"

''You never ate pizza in your hole life ?"

Sure I did . But that was almost 100 hole years ! Okay umm , that...that must be the tomato sauce...

''That is the tomato sauce , right ?"

''Umm , no...''She giggled .''That is onion''

''Ooh...''

''I was wondering...'' She started ,

''Yeah ?" He said taking his last piece of pizza .

''What's your name ?" She said . His eyes widened .

''Ben''

''Cool name . I didn't meet someone with such a name . And your last one ?"

''Drowned '' He said .

She suddenly stopped washing her dishes and turned back to look at him . She almost dropped her plate when she saw the monster that was in front of her . Bloody eyes , green clothes , dirty hair , blood everywhere . She knew that he looked like that , but the first time she saw him , it was...something different .

''Please , don't....''

But it was too late already . She wasn't there anymore .

''Run...'' he finished , and fell to the ground .