chapter ten

She stared at her own phone in fear . While buzzing on the floor , and mumbling some words , she stepped from her bed and started to walk passed it , as she thought it won't notice her .

But it did . Where are you going ? It asked . She stopped for a second , then turned back and sat on the bed . Pick me up . It spoke , and she did as it said . She took her phone from the ground and stared at it in shock . Everything had changed . Her menu was different , and the background was with a red skull on it . What's wrong ? It asked on a soft tone . She was now tottaly confused .

"I...I don't understand...'' She said , and suddenly her phone started buzzing again .

What don't you understand ? She sighed , then looked out of the window .

''I wanna go home...'' She said in a sad tone .

I am sorry...I wish I could help you , but I'm stuck in here..

''What do you mean ?"

Well , I am kind of a spirit , but it's still hard to explain .

''Well , I wish I could help you too..'' She said.

It's fine , as long as I am with you .

She blushed , but shook the feeling away and lied again on his bed . What was happening to her ? Who was in her phone and what did it want from her ?

Suddenly her stomach made a load growl . She sighed . It was time to eat , she was already anorexic and she couldn't risk too much . She got up from the bed and walked to the door .

She covered her eyes and slowly opened the wood door to reveal nothing but a long hall in front of her . She sighed and started walking to the kitchen .

She passed softly the living room , and noticed that the TV was on . He must be playing video games . She thought to herself and walked away .

Some minutes later she has just finished her lunch , and now she was heading back to his room . She looked once more at the light that was coming out of the living room from the TV . Then she noticed a strange noise coming from inside . A strange song was playing along . She put her ear closer and seemed to hear a cry , and a shout .

Her phone started buzzing from his room and she noticed she left the door opened . She ignored and left the living room door and ran into his . From down on the floor the phone was still buzzing . She took it up and looked at it .

Where were you ? It spoke . She sighed .

''In the kitchen . I was just hungry .''

Do not ever leave me again .

She sighed again . What was wrong with that phone ?