chapter 15

"Sunshine....?" His eyes slowly opened , reviling Christina on top of him , snoring .

Ben smiled and gently ran his fingers through her green hair . That caused her to moan , then turn on the other side , just to fall off of him .

But she didn't . His arms wrapped around her slender waist , pulling her back . As she reached her position on top of him , she let out a heavy breath before falling in sleep again .

After two hours her eyes finally opened . She smiled when she saw Ben staring at her , with his eyes closed .

Christina gently pecked his lips , just to hear a moan from him . She immediately hide her face into his chest when he opened his eyes .

''I wonder who did this" She kept her laughing , but let out a giggle .

''Aha" He said , rapidly got up , with her flying in the air . She fell in his arms ., and Ben balanced her .

''God you scared me'' She saw he smirked .

''I got my revenge''

''What kind of revenge is that ?!"

''My revenge of love'' He said in a seductive voice . She couldn't help , but blushed . Ben slowly leaned down , and kissed her .

She kissed back . Just as their tounges met , there was no going back . He lied her gently on the bed , and got in-between her legs , kissing her .

It didn't took much for her to feel the hotness . Just as she let out a moan , he decided to break the kiss and leave her take her breath . So he did .

She opened her eyes and took breathed , then fell in his arms .

''You...like it ?" He asked .

''You're good . But...I'm tired"

''It must be from your...." She looked up and saw him looking at her stomach .

''Anorexia...''

''What...?"

''I have....anorexia....I'm anorexic....''

''What does that mean ?"

She sighed and took off her shirt .

He gasped , as he saw her writs .

''I....I...why...''

''I doesn't matter right now..I always wanted to be skinny anyway''

''But this isn't good ! You...you can die from this , and I don't want to lose you !"

''This won't happen Ben , I survived this hole years with anorexia , death won't come right now''

''I hope so...''

''Hey'' She said and lifted his jaw up .''We'll be happy , right ?"

''Yeah..''

''Didn't hear it''

''YEAH...''

''What..?"

''YEAH YEAH YEAH !!!!"

''Oookay , I got it , Torro !" She laughed .

"What did you just called me ??" He laughed , pulling her closer