chapter 17

I promise . Those words were just...beautiful . As soon as he heard them , Ben pulled Christina closer , and wrapped his arms around her . He flipped her green hair on her back and kissed her softly on the neck .

''Thank you...'' He whispered .

''For , for what Ben ?" She took his face in her palms , away from her neck .

''For everything.'' He said , and kissed her on the lips.

She was confused , why would he just start to thank her , then kiss her on the neck , then on her lips . Was something wrong..? No , it couldn't be , he seemed to happy at that moment , to happy to hide something .

She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed back. He smiled in the kiss and got on top of her .

''W-what are you doing ?'' She asked , as he made she wrap her legs around him.

Kissing him was good , but driving that far was not good . At least , not good for her .

''Ben...what-" Her breath was taken by him  wrapping his right arm behind her back and pulling her closer to him . He smashed his lips onto hers , kissing her again.

But this time , it was stronger . He likes her lips , asking for an entrance.

He....french kissing ?! I-I don't know what to do.....I'm scared , what of I do something wrong , I've never kissed someone before...

However , she let him in . She felt a smile forming on his face , before swirling his tongue in her mouth .

She caught his toungue with hers , and both of their toungues danced in sync .

Christina suddenly felt hotness raising inside of her . She needed to breath . He needed to stop .

She slowly took away her toungue from his and closed her mouth .

''A-are you okay ? What did I do ?" Ben asked . Sadness could be seen in his eyes and heard in his voice , but became relieved when he noticed that the girl just needed some air .

''Ben...'' She said when she finally caught her breath , ''What were you doing ?"

''...Kissing you?"

''Before that...''

''Oh , you mean....I-I'm sorry , I should've been more patient with you , I didn't realize I was going too far , and it's better we stopped here.''

''Y-yeah but...why did you thank me..?"

''Sunshine , you....I don't know how to say this but....I don't know....I..''

''It's okay'' She smiled , and hugged his waist .

He smiled too and kissed her on her forehead .

''I love you'' He said .

''I love you too'' She said .

''Hey , Ben ?" She kissed his cheek before heading to the window.

''Yes ?"

'' I want to...go outside.."

''I....what about a something to eat ?"

''But..''

''You promised.''He reminded her

''Y-yeah , to the kitchen'' She looked down and walked past him.

As soon as she closed the door , he sighed . He didn't like her looking like that , he didn't want to hide her , what was he going to do..? Hide her for eternity ? If the others  find out , she could be killed , and who would love him again ? She was special , for Ben at least , she was his .

And the only thing to prove that...was a sign .

'I don't want to hurt her.... But that was the only way he could protect his love .