chapter four

"Sunshine ?" He called as he entered the room , with a sandwich on a plate , just for her .

As he entered the room , he wasn't so surprised to find her playing a videogame . He stepped closer to where she was lying on the floor , to look at what game she was playing .

The screen seemed to be fuzzy for two seconds , then she turned her hands and started walking in the other direction . She was in a forest , walking , and holding a flashlight that seemed to fade and fade . She kept walking and saw a tree . She sighed and looked at the note that was on the tree .

She's playing Slender . He thought to himself . And it was true . Trees , cars , notes , flashlight , forest . Slender .

The flashlight finally died . She sighed and decided to put the controller down , and go eat something . Or , wait for him to bring her something . Well , it could be smarter from her if she knew that he was already next to her , waiting for the best moment .

The screen suddenly turned fuzzy . He wrapped his arms around her waist , and , as he expected , he suddenly jumped and threw the controller at him accidentally . The controller hit him in the head . his arms unwrapped from her waist , and he fell down , holding his head and whimpering .

''Oh my god , I-I am so sorry ! Are you alright ??" She sounded worried . She didn't care about him so much , she was just scared and didn't know what to do .

"Ugh...yeah , I'm fine..'' He said and tried to got up , but failed . ''oof..''

''Oh...umm...What should I do ?? ...Um..where's the first add kit ?"

''Thanks but , I don't need it...I'm fine ."

''You...You sure ?"

''Yeah , I'll just got up..'-

''You look really hurt...maybe I should call the doctor and...''

''NO !!" She looked over at him , surprised .

''I uh mean....I mean that , you don't have to worry , I'll be fine...''

''Okay....''

''You're food is right...Oh fuck...'' He said . She turned over and looked at the desk just to see the plate rolled over on the floor , and the food scattered all over on the desk .

She sighed .''I'll go clean it .'' She said and was ready to leave , when the monster got up and appeared in front of her . He crossed his arms and said ''Please don,'t , I can manage it . And make you another one .''

''How did you...''

''Teleported in front of you ? Well I...'' He stopped .

''..will make you another sandwich .'' He finished .

''Wait !" He turned .

''N-nothing...'' She said and turned back to the TV . to st the video game .

He turned and left . As she heard the door closed , she threw the controller on the ground , again . Fuck...I'm going insane....She said and fell on the ground .

Heyya all ! Okaaay , this is kinda awkward , I mean , I haven't posted , and this was a really short chapter...right ? Well , I am really sorry , but I just decided to make them shorter...idk why .