chapter nine

Her eyes fluttered open as a sound of a beeping came from her phone . She yawned , rubbed her eyes and took the phone . Mr.Hollon...She said in a sleepy tone . Then it took her some time to realize .

Mr.Hollon ?! Heck yeah !! She said and pressed the call button . Then she waited .

''Christina !" Someone shouted in happiness through the phone.

''Mr.Hollon!" She shouted back again .

''I am so happy to hear you again , what happened ?"

''Well if you remember pretty well , I lost my keys'' She giggled .

''Right , I told you that the keys were not at my place . Then what ?"

''Well , I wanna go home..''

''Do where are you now ?"

''Well , actually , in the woods..''

''The woods ? That seemed dangerous . What are you doing there ?"

''Actually I was...''

''What ? T-tell me again please . I didn't hear you.''

''ACTUALLY I WAS

''Louder ?"

''I . WAS . KID..''

''You waited for the bus ? Well that explains a lot of things ''

''Wait no...''

''What ??''

And then the phone line cut off, along with her hole phone , and everything in the house .

That's what you get... He was standing behind her door , and he just listened the conversation , or , just a part of it . She wants to get away from me...His anger grew up to his muscles and he hit the door with the strongest force ever . But it didn't seem to bother her , she was still in there .

Damn , I must cut all the energy in the house.. He murmured as he walked into the living room to play some more video games . Damn

life... He hit the controller on the ground , and the TV started making strange noises . Wait...I thought I cut all the energy in the hole house... He said and looked one more time at the TV . Nothing strange...then what is it ? He said and looked away , just to feel two arms pulling him back . He tried to get away , but that just made the arms drag stronger , until he was knocked out of this world .

''What the...'' She murmured as she tried to restart her poor phone . Again , and again . But no work , it wasn't going so well . Dammit stupid electricity.... She thought before she threw her phone on the ground and lied on the bed . Just when she closed her eyes she heard a strange noise coming from the floor . She looked up and saw that it was her phone . It was buzzing . She took it but screamed and dropped it on the floor again .

Don't you dare think you will get away from me..