chapter twelve

''You'll never have her'' Ben's words were filled with angryness , hate . They were cruel expressing his feelings for her . Jeff just laughed .

''You think so , heh ? Well guess what , I've already won her trust , and it will be just one step for her to forget you'' He laughed evilly .

''What did you do to her ?"

''I'll show you'' The screen turned white and outside of it stood a a girl in a white dress making pivots . Her green hair flew onto her back as a smile crossed her pale face .

''Sunshine....'' Ben whispered as he looked at how beautiful a human could be . Well , at least , this human . He took the last look before Jeff closed the screen .

''You are so stupid , you don't even know her name , do you ?"

''I....Like you know her name...''

''This , is not important right now . I will ask for it , unlike others''

''And what will you do with me ? You know you can't kill me , I am already dead .''

''Who says I can't try ? Just for fun .''

''You...I thought you were my friend...this is not you anymore.''

''Says the one who fell in love with a human , and broke the rules''

''Well now you are in love with her too''

''Oh yes , thank you so much , now , have fun''

''Wait what ?"

But he already left . What did he mean by...I can try ? He won't kill me , will he ? Ben let out one sight before closing his eyes . Then an idea came up in his mind . The screen that Jeff showed me , that's it . He looked at the screen , but soon his smile faded . But...how am I going to escape from here ? He held his head in his hands and a tear ran down his cheek . A blooded tear . He didn't want to lose her . He wouldn't let that happen , He couldn't let that monster touch her . That monster...You were once my friend...You promised we'll be together in each situation ! His mind yelled and he bursted into tears . Blood streamed down his face while blood was dripping from his nose also . He couldn't believe that . And it was the first time when he wanted to die . Again .

She couldn't stop thinking about him . No , not Jeff , her phone spirit . She couldn't stop thinking about Ben , About how much fun they had together before the incident .

She lied on the bed and started thinking . Maybe she was too bad , she didn't have to run , she could just stay and wait for him to wrap his arms around her and give her a feeling better , like she wasn't on that planet anymore . He treated her right , even if he was a bit weird he didn't think of her as a weird teenager , instead , he saved her from that rain . A night that she will never forget .

Her thoughts were interrupted by a buzzing coming from next to her . She took her phone and opened it .

You alright ? It spoke on a soft tone . She put a smile on her face and nodded . Another buzzing came , and it seemed like it was a...cry ?Her smile faded and her exprecion turned in a confuse one .

''I am hearing a cry...'' She said .

It's just your imagination . No one is crying inside of your phone .

''Are you sure ? I think I am hearing sobs and..''

Think of something else . No one is here . It's just you and me .