Chapter 4 Nightmares

There was a loud thud coming from the hallway, startling me and causing me to get up. I went to the door and put my ear against it, trying to listen to the noises outside it. Suddenly, I was shot back straight into the opposite wall where my window was. I heard a loud crack and looked up to find glass falling out of my window pane.

I then felt hands tightly grip around my legs and pull me out the door. None of my kicks ended anywhere, I could hardly move them at all. We began to descend the stairs as I tried to get a look at who was doing this. There was just a hooded man covered in black so that I could not see what lie beneath his mask. There was no way this was a girl, he was way too strong.

He opened the door to the basement and I began to scream, he dragged me down the second staircase and plopped me on the cold concert floor.

Wait a minute? We remodeled down here, the floor was carpet now and there were a couch and Peter's and Liam's rooms. But instead, the room was empty, with a concert solid floor and one room in the corner. This is what things were like when he was still here, the old way things used to be.

He picked up my legs again and dragged me into the one small room in the corner. I could smell the blood on my head from the bash on the window as red painted the floor. He pulled something out from his back pocket, a whip. Pieces of leather fell out of the handle as he tossed it in the air once before land one hard smack on the ground. It echoed throughout the room so loud I couldn't even hear my own thoughts.

He drew the whip back and it landed right on my upper thigh. I had shorts on so it planted on my bare skin, ripping my flesh. I screamed in pain, gasping for air through my tears. He cracked it over my skin again, and again, and again. I was trying to crawl away to the stairs but he would kick me in the head and pull my legs back.

He repeatedly hit me, my screams echoing throughout the room. I was waiting for him to crack the whip on my bleeding skin when there was nothing. He had stopped his timing and there was nothing, he had stopped. I looked up at him, my eyes burning while staring at the light. He grabbed my hair and began pulling my up, it was actually more like dragging.

He pulled me up the stairs all the way to the second floor and into the bathroom I shared with a few of the boys. He walked me over to the tub that was filled with steaming water.

"Get in," it was a cold voice, there was no way to identify it, almost robot-like. I didn't for a moment and he shoved me over it cause inflammation my to fall in. The water instantly made my leg sting and I yelped in pain. I was laying on my back when he began to shove my head under the water.

I couldn't breathe and I was sucking was sucking water into my lungs. I began to see black dots everywhere and everything started to turn all blurry. His hands were on my face and I could no longer scream and his mask still covered his face.

Then everything went black. And I was dead.