Chapter 5 Thanks Theo

I woke up, kicking and screaming, only to see that I was sitting in the half full bathtub in only my underwear. I felt hands wrap around my shoulders gripping tightly only to see Ben's face in awe yelling words at me but I couldn't hear a thing.

"Calm down! Laurel jus calm down!" His voice was loud but calm as I tried to slow down my breathing. I turned to see the rest of the boys in the doorway, except for Chad.

"Peter Liam you guys go back to bed, Ben you go get Laurel some pajamas," Theo said walking over and putting a hand on Ben's shoulder. I haven't seen him in a couple of days, probably at some "cool" college parties.

"Theo I can take care of Laur-" Ben began saying a hint of frustration in his voice, until he was interrupted.

"Please Ben, just let me take care of this," Ben left, probably to get some clothes for my as Theo lifted me out of the tub and grabbed a towel. I wrapped it around me trying to dry off and hid my head on mud chest, closing my eyes.

He put me on his bed and walked out of the room. He came back and handed me some of my clothes.

"I'll be right back," he said with a smile at the end and left the room, closing the door behind him.

I got up and put on the clothes he handed me. It was a lair of gray sweatpants and a baggy yellow shirt. There was some yelling coming the room next door and I put my ear against the wall.

"What are we supposed to do?" It was Ben's voice.

"I don't know! But we have to fix it" Theo.

"How are we supposed to fix this! We can't fix this! What even is this?!"

"I don't know?! But we have to do something! We have to help her." They we're so loud I bet our neighbors could hear them.

"Well what are we supposed to do? We've gone to the Therapist and she's gotten a brain scan, they don't know what the hell it is or what they can do to help her!"

"If she took that damn medicine she would stop having dreams like this!" I know I have stuff that'll make the nightmares stop but it make me tired and I can't focus.

"She says it slows her down but it's the only way she's going to stop this!"

"So do we have to force feed the pills to her cause she's not going to be willing to,"

"We can ask Dr. Shaun if there's anything that can help her focus but until then I guess that's the next best idea,"

"Okay, I'm gonna go to sleep and talk to her, night"

"Goodnight," I heard the door close and quickly ran to the bed right as the door opened. He walked in and sighed when he saw me rush over.

"You heard our conversation, didn't you?" He closed the door and leaned against it.

"Thin walls," I saw as he smiles and walks over to the other side of the bed.

"Listen Laurel, you know we love you and we are just doing everything we can to help you. I mean it kills me to see you this way," he got under the covers and wrapped his arm around me, I put my head on his chest.

"I know it's just, it makes me so drowsy and it's like I have ADHD when I take that medicine," he leans over to turn off the light and set his alarm clock.

"Look, we will figure this out together as a family, now get some sleep, you have to get up in a couple of hours," he got comfortable with his arm across my chest as I held onto his hands. We then slowly drifted off to sleep, I felt safe in Theo's arms.