Chapter 11 Callan? Ha!

The bell rang for real and I got up to go to second period. I checked myself in the mirror, I looked like I just woke up. There were some old makeup wipes that I used to clean up my face and left for class.

I was on e of the first people and, like my dream, just wanted to be alone. I sat in the same spot I did in the dream and put my head on my purse.

"Its Laurel right?" I looked up to see Zane standing over me, after I thought about what he said i nodded,"Well i just wanted to tell you about the party at my house on Friday, I had a feeling Chad would "forget" to tell you about it," I was surprised he was inviting me, I didn't even know him and I was his best friends younger sister.

"Friday?" Crap, that's when my "date" with Areea is.

"Yeah, and you can invite anyone you want, like Callan or something,"

"Callan? Why would I invite Callan?"

"I thought you guys were together or something,"

"Haha, Callan? He's practically my brother," he turned a little red and laughed a bit with me.

"Oh well that's awkward, but anyway if you wanna come here's my number, I'll send you the address," he handed me a slip of paper and turned to walk away,"Hey, all the seats are full, can't sit here?" He pointed to the seat next to me.

"Yeah, sure," he sat and I put his number in my phone. I don't known if he likes me but if he does, that was a slick move, I'll give him that.

"Do you have a pen I could borrow?" I handed him one of the really nice pens out of my purse and he thanked me, smiling. I could literally look at that smile all day long.

I spent the entire period drifting off into space thinking about him. His hair could use a trim but he was still so hot. I thought to myself, Areea or Zane? Well I don't know if Zane likes me and I'm pretty sure Areea does, he did ask me on a date after all. Even if somehow Zane did like me, I don't think I could choose one over the other. Luckily, I dont have to choose.

Sorry for the short chapter! I posted 2 today to make up for it! Hope you guys like it!