Chapter 6 Aria or Areea?

I woke up to the sound of Theo's alarm blaring and left to go get ready in my room.

By the time we were in the car, it was kinda late so Peter sped out of the driveway. It was surprising that Peter even cared about being late to school at all. Chad still wasn't looking at me and I could tell that Liam and Peter were starting to notice.

We got out of the car and I rushed away to class meeting up with my friends. During concert choir Chad made it clear he still didn't want to talk to me and made Zane sit across the room from me, everyone was wondering why but I just wasn't in the mood to talk.

After lunch and avoiding everyone other I could, I got to 4th-period science and put my headphones in and laid down on my desk. It was fine because or science teacher was an old lady and we never did anything in that class anyway.

I got up to ask if I could go to the bathroom when I heard a loud voice from the door.

"Ms. Grimes, can I go to the bathroom?" Standing there was a boy with jet black hair that looked like a wave on the top of his head. He looked like he had just come out of a magazine.

"Mr. Gafouria I don't believe you were in class the other day?" She said as he glanced at me and I got butterflies in my stomach.

"That's correct, now could I please use the bathroom?" I had better matters to attend to," his jawline could literally cut cheese.

"You just came from lunch you should have done it then, but I'll let it slide this time," she said as she went back to her desk, I asked her if I could go and she said yes and I began on my way. He set his binder on his desk which was in front of mine and to the right one and followed right behind me.

"It's Doctor Grimes, by the way," I said correcting him from earlier.

"What?" He was on his phone and wasn't even paying attention to what I was saying but his eyes slightly widened when he looked at me.

"You called her Ms. Grimes, it's Dr. Grimes," I said with a smile.

"Oh," he paused and I began to blush as he checked me out, "I don't really care. Hey, what's your snap chat?" then he went back to his phone.

"Laurel1118," he kept typing as we began walking into separate bathrooms.

"What do the numbers mean?"

"My birthday,"

"I'll make sure to remember it," Maybe this day could still turn out pretty good after all.

"I don't think I caught your name,"

"Areea,"

"Aria? Isn't that a girls name?" I said while laughing a little.

"It's A r e e a," he chuckled a little bit.

"I'll make sure to remember that," I said in a kind of mocking tone and winked walking into the bathroom, shutting the door behind me. I could still hear him laughing behind the door. I know he's kind of a bad boy and all and my brothers would definitely hate him but so far he has been the best part of my day and I don't care what anyone else thinks about him.