le Hunger Deans

A/N Part two!

----------

Mineral stood behind one of the columns and tried to catch her breath. Everyone was still  talking and no one seemed to notice what was happening with her which Mineral was grateful for. Once she calmed down she walked over and watched everyone socialize. Kye was standing next to Notch as they talked with Ssundee and Drew. Sky, Deadlox, and Jerome were catching up with Bajan and Budder, Quartz, Fluffy, and Nova were talking with Cherry and Cap. Mineral noticed she wasn't the only one standing out. On the other side Herobrine and Creed were standing on the edge looking on. Creed standing behind Herobrine and Herobrine was watching everyone talk, like Mineral. She smiled and started walking over.

"Hey" She said once she was over there. She turned and watched the group again. Herobrine just looked at her stunned for a moment. Creed looked at her with a smile.

"Hi Mineral" Creed said smiling. Herobrine looked down at him puzzled then back at Mineral. She looked down at him.

"Hi Creed, how'd you sleep?" She asked. He smiled and stepped out from behind Herobrine.

"Pretty good" he said "I don't know how I got back though" Mineral laughed

"You fell asleep so I carried you back" Mineral said. Herobrine was watching stunned.

"What?" He asked. Mineral looked up and smiled at him.

"I went out last night for a walk and he and his sister had followed me out of the castle. I didn't know it until I was at one of the inns though" Mineral said laughing "I brought them back and ran into Briar after" She explained

"Really?" Herobrine asked looking down at Creed who was blushing and trying to hide behind him again. "Is that why your mother was so worried last night?" Creed was looking down at the ground but nodded slightly. Herobrine and Mineral laughed a bit.

"If I would have known that they would have been back here much sooner and it would have saved a lot of worrying" Mineral said. Herobrine shook his head.

"I should have been watching them closer. It was my job" he said. Mineral looked at him Puzzled with a smile.

"Ever since our daughter disappeared Briar and I have been switching off on taking care of them and looking for leads with our other daughter" Herobrine explained "She disappeared several years back after overhearing a fight between me and Steve about her and we've been looking ever since"

"What was her name?" Creed asked. Herobrine had forgotten he was there. Creed looked up expectantly at him.

"Her name was Diamond" Herobrine said sounding sad. Creed looked at him puzzled before a realization hit him.

"That's the same name as the girl from your stories!" He said smiling. Mineral smiled and swallowed, trying to get rid of the lump in her throat. She was almost tempted to tell them but she couldn't. She was too scared.

Just then a flurry of barking was heard outside the door and seconds later two wolves burst through the doors and started running around. One was a pup with a grey tipped tail and the other was a small wolf just a bit older with a bit of fresh scarring around its neck but they both seemed like they were happy. Everyone was watching as they ran around one of the pillars. The pup ran around one side and the other one waited until the pup stuck its head out the other side before jumping up from its crouch. The pup looked over at Herobrine and Creed and bounded over as the other one watched. It spotted Mineral and walked towards her.

"Sorry" Herobrine said as Creed picked up the pup happily "This one's ours too" Mineral smiled.

"That's ok, this one's mine" She said petting the small wolf. It nuzzled her before looking over at the doors again. They burst open and several guards ran in. They stopped when they saw everyone and bowed before the leader of the group walked up to Brandon and handed him a piece of paper. Brandon read it and walked over to Mineral.