Red shirts: most dangerous job in the star fleet

The group was walking down the hall. Louise in front, Sydney behind him with Safari next to her, Katie behind them and Holly bringing up the rear.

"Remember to be quiet" Louise said for the millionth time.

"We know Louise" Holly said rolling her eyes. "You've told us a thousand times already"

"You can never be to careful" Louise replied as they neared the gates of the castle.

"Remind me again why we're sneaking out of the best place we've ever been" Sydney said from behind him. She kept looking over her shoulder back at the others.

"Because I don't trust them" Louise said in a mute voice.

"Seriously, after all they've done for us. You still don't trust them?" Katie said in an unimpressed voice.

"What about your girlfriend?" Holly asked in a mocking tone. Louise tried to stop his face from turning red. It didn't work.

"It wouldn't worm out" he muttered.

"You sure?" A voice asked from above. Endra dropped down a moment later causing them all to jump back in surprise. Endra smirked as she folded her wings up and tail disappeared.

"So where are you all sneaking off to?" She asked innocently

"Um, we're just-" Louise stuttered unable to look her in the eyes.

"Or were you trying to sneak away?" Endra asked with a heart broken look in her eyes. Louise wouldn't look at her. With a nod she moved to the side "I won't try to stop you then" she said, her voice softer.

"Wait, why would you think we'd want to leave?" Sydney asked. Endra looked. Up at her surprised.

"Isn't that what you were trying to do? I can understand too, it can get pretty boring being in here all the time" Endra replied

"That you're right about" Katie said "but no, we don't want to leave, we just have to get back to the farm. It's been a while and we've got animals to take care of back there" Endra's face brightened a bit.

"Oh, if that's all then alright. I can send a group of guards to escort you back" Endra offered "it's the least we could do to repay you for all your help"

"No need" another voice coming from behind the group said. They turned to see Cap, Cherry, Jonas and Frog standing behind them.

"We were just going out ourselves so if they wanted to, we could" Cap said with a smile. Louise opened his mouth to object but was interrupted by Katie.

"We'd love that" she said in a dreamy tone that she quickly covered up "if you're ok with that, that is"

"Fine by me" Jonas said shrugging. He looked at Sydney and smiled, unable to hide it.

"Then let's go!" Holly said jumping and running out. The others followed close behind.

they were half way through the forest when Cap stopped.

"Someone's up ahead" He said. It wasn't long before they were hidden and not long after that when two people walked by.

"I don't think we're on the right path anymore" one said. He seemed to be wearing pants, and shoes, but no shirt. He reminded them of a Viking almost but much shorter. almost like a dwarf.

"We're on the right path" The one in the lead said. He was wearing what seemed to be a uniform with a red shirt, black pants, black boots and a small symbol over his heart.

"But are you sure? We haven't seen anyone in days. The last sign we saw was that burnt out farm" The Viking/ dwarf said.

"Yea, but it says there's a kingdom near by. Maybe we can get some help there" The red shirt said looking at a map. No one noticed Safari step out.