Here's the traitor

"It's been almost three days" Herobrine said pacing "Shouldn't there have been a note or something by now?" They were in the main hall making sure everyone knew the plan and what to do. Right then they were waiting for the note to come to try and stop this guy.

"Herobrine, calm down" Kye said watching him "Remember the plan ok?" Herobrine sighed and looked at her.

"I know, I know. Once we get the note we go out and get them back" Herobrine said "While we try and catch the guy at the same time" Kye nodded

"And what do you do?" She asked. Herobrine glared at her

"I take them back here as you all battle before returning and killing this guy myself" Herobrine said grinning. Kye shook her head.

"No, we take him alive remember?" Kye said "That way we can figure out what he wanted and why he did it. Then you can have him" Herobrine sighed.

"Fine, but if he wont talk I'm killing him" Herobrine said "Who ever this guy is, he messed with the wrong father"

Just then Brandon burst through the doors and walked up to Kye. He knelt down and handed her a piece of paper.

"We found it" He said looking grim. Kye took the note and read it out loud.

"This has the map to the clearing on the back, I suggest not ripping it up" She paused before continuing "There will be a test when you get there. Only bring five people, Herobrine cannot come. If I see more than five or him there I will kill the girl on the spot. Although she might not survive anyways but she has a chance if you follow the rules. Remember what I said. I will know" Kye stopped and everyone held there breath waiting for more.

"And? Is there anything else?" Sky asked after a moment. Kye shook her head.

"No, that's it" She said sadly. Herobrine stormed out of the room as everyone stared.

"I should probably go and calm him down" Briar said and walked out after him.

"So who's going then?" Cherry asked. Bajan stepped forward.

"Well, you'll need someone who can navigate through a forest" He said. Jerome stepped up next to him.

"And some one to protect" Jerome said

"I could double that" Fluffy said stepping up next to him.

"Heck I want to go" Sky said "No one takes kids and gets away with it"

"I'm in" Cap said stepping up "I'm pretty good at fighting as well"

Kye stood up and looked at them

"I guess we have the team. Now all we need to do is find that clearing" Kye said looking at them.

Brandon left quickly and headed back to the dungeon. He went straight for Mandy's cell. She was lying on the bunk trying to read the magazine another guard had given her.

"So, how'd it go?" She asked not looking up from the page.

"Great, they fell for it just as master said. Herobrine is staying here and only five are going" Brandon said before sighing "He wants to speak to me, doesn't he?"

Mandy looked up from the magazine and nodded.

"He has another job for you" She said and a portal appeared on the other side of the bars. Brandon sighed and walked through. He entered a dark chamber lit only by several red stone torches and lava pits. He pulled his hood up on the cloak that always appears when he is brought there and walked to the throne before kneeling down.

"Yes Sir?" He asked hesitantly as he looked down. There was the sound of shuffling fabric and then footsteps.

"Hello Brandon" The voice he knew only to well said "I have another job for you"