Nothing but a dream? Ha. More like a nightmare

A/N I'm not going to spoil anything but I do have some music again
(A) Come with me now- KONGOS
(B) Centuries- Fall Out Boy
(C) Cool kids- Echosmith
(D) Diggy Diggy Hole- Yogscast

and that is all for this authors note! Enjoy the story
--------

(A) Lora walked in and looked around. The house seemed fairly small and, to be honest, much plainer than she had thought it would be for housing the devil himself. THe enrty hall alone was unimpressive as it was being a beige color and opeing up right into the living room. A coat rack was nailed to the wall and a rug with lots of little shoes littering it lied out on the floor.

The living room didn't seem much better. It was fairly small, holding just a couch, bookcase and old player piano. Several paintings were on the walls but they weren't that interesting. Just a mix of black and white photos and family portiraits.

"There's food in the fridge if you get hungry" Briar's voice cut through her thoughts as she spoke from the kitchen "The kids have already eaten. I hope you dont mind but they have a friend over for a sleep over too. Shouldnt be too much trouble though, he's pretty quiet. They have to be in bed by seven thirty no excuses and if something lights on fire theirs a fire extinguser under the sink in both bathrooms and kitchen along with in the twins room. Dont worry if you see them playing with fire either, it wont hurt them" Brair kept talking as she walked out. She wore a long, black, pencil dress that went down almost past her calves. She had black gladiator sandle to match and was just putting in a pair of earings.

"Alright' Lora said with a nod "Might I ask though, where are you going? Just in case something happens that is" she covered quickly, trying to sound like an awkward new sitter.

Briar smiled just as she had hoped "I'm just going to a neighboring kingdom for the night. I was invited to a funeral that has apparently turned into a part? I'm guessing it's a celebration of their life more or less" she nodded "Most likely anyways. You can reach me from the home phone though, it's programed to my number if you hold two" she said walking to the door.

Lora nodded again. Just leave already she thought to her self. Her disguise wasn't supposed to last much longer. She had just come to get done what she had needed to. It shouldn't take too long.

"Think you can handle it?" Briar asked just as she was about to step out the door. She cast a worried look back at her "You came highly recomended back at the village but I dont want to put too much pressure on you"

Lora had to hide a smirk at that comment. Of course, the girl she was impersinating came highly recomended back at the village. Now though, well, no one was going to find her for a while yet. If ever.

"No, I'll be fine" She smiled "It'll be easy enough. they seem like very nice kids" Lora lied. Let's get this over with already she groaned inwardly.

Briar nodded once more and smiled "well, if for any reason you need to leave or something happens-" Lora cut her off.

"I'll call, dont worry" She smiled her most reassuring smile "If anything goes wrong I'll give you a call"

"thank you, Ik now it's short notcice and all but really thank you" Briar saidand finally shut the front door and hurried down the walk way to the stables.

Lora sighed in realief just as her hair started turning back to it's original blazing orange color. She quickly ran to the bathroom and took out the contacts with a smile.

"That feels soooo much better" she muttered to herself, giving her eyes just long enough to recover. Contacts can be very itchy sometimes.

A laugh from downstairs caught her attention immediatly. Quietly, she creeped out of the bathroom and down the hall back to the living room where the twins sat...... going through the purse she had left on the arm chair.