1

After August and Kayla got married and had baby Paris, their lives changed so much. They've become happier, been working hard on their music, they have nothing to worry about. Old enemies always try to come along and tear down someone's relationship though....Please enjoy the sequel of "Say You Want Me" and give feedback please! (Make sure you've read the Description to know what's about to go down in this book)

"So Kayla, how does it feel to be doing what you love?" The interviewer, Diamond, asked Kayla.

Kayla smiled and shook her head "It feels wonderful and it is such a great experience. I've been rapping since I was young so to be finally doing it big, gosh it's a blessing"

"You're such a great artist Kayla, and you speak what's real. Not many people do that, how do you feel when people bring up your past?"

"See, that doesn't even bother me no more. Of course now everyone know I used to be a stripper and they had exactly no idea what I was going through at the time. So many people judged me because of that, my daddy got sent to jail after killing my mama. The people came and got me and my brother, they tried to separate us. Me and my brother wasn't having that shit at all, we ran away and I had to do what I had to do to provide for me and my little brother" Kayla smiled and shrugged.

"And of course we are all sorry about your mother and brother. We can all see that you have so much love for them"

Kayla nodded her head "Yeah I do, it took me a loooong time just to get over the crying stage."

"Very understandable, then after time passes you met August. Tell us about that"

Kayla couldn't help but blush, she looked at August and he smiled back at her.

"I've actually been knowing him since high school, he was also my next door neighbor. Gosh, after seeing August again, my life completely changed. He's been there for me and helped me through a lot. We've had plenty and plenty ups and downs but we managed. I've never ever met a guy like him, that's why I stayed. He gave me light when I was in the dark. It's like me and him was really meant to be. Even when I was about to marry a whole other guy, my heart and mind knew what it wanted. And it was August."

Diamond smiled "You was about to marry someone else?"

Kayla nodded "Yes, August was there in the audience. I spotted him out and from that point, I knew I couldn't just leave my baby"

Everyone in the building "aw'd" Kayla and Diamond chuckled a little then continued on with the interview. Once it was over, they gave each other hugs and Kayla went over to August.

"Hey baby" Kayla said and kissed him.

"You did good baybeh"

"Thank you, and now that this is over with. I want my food"

"You will get your food bald headed lil guh, go get your stuff"

Kayla gave August the finger and went to grab her things. She walked back over to August and they left out of the building. They were in Chicago since she had a show down there, she hasn't been in Chicago in forever and it was a great feeling for her. He opened the truck door for her and she got in. She looked down at her phone and seen Adrian sent a picture of Paris. Kayla smiled since Paris looked so cute sleep, her mouth was wide open and seen the puddle of slobber. August got in and seen her smiling.

"Who got you smilin?" He asked.

"Your daughter" Kayla showed August the picture and he bust out laughing.