12

August and Kayla were both in the shower. He was sucking on her boobs and she moaned but still trying to push him away.

"P-please stop.."

"Nah baybeh, I really want you"

He tongue traveled to her neck and he kissed and sucked on her neck. Her trying to fight him off died down, she was starting to enjoy the feeling. He placed his two fingers in her pussy and began fingering her, she stood on her toes and moaned.

"Fuuuck.."

"You still don't want me?" He whispered.

He watched how water drips were running down her chest, and she was looking at him while she bit her lip. His dick was becoming harder because the way she was looking at the moment, he wanted to tear her up. She didn't even say anything, her beautiful purple hair was wet and she had water running down her face. He continued to finger her and she moaned but he grabbed her neck.

"I asked you a question"

"Fuck me...like you're about to lose me"

She pushed his hands away then walked out the shower. She grabbed her towel and wrapped herself in it, she sat on the bed then heard the water cut off. She removed the towel once she seen August walk out naked, he smirked at her then walked up to her.

"Ima fuck ya, but I ain't gone eva lose ya" He whispered then crashed his lips into hers.

She laid on the bed and he laid in between her legs. His hard dick was rubbing against her pussy and she moaned, loving the feeling. He sat up and started rubbing his dick on her clit, trying to get a reaction out of her. She moaned and then gripped the pillow.

"You still done with me?" He asked while smiling.

She knew he was trying to be funny, she looked at him and tried to keep a straight fast. The feeling was about to have her go crazy and she needed him bad. She smiled then scoot up from him, she stood up and grabbed her vibrator from her dresser. August was looking at her crazy but was smiling at the same time, they were both trying to be funny with each other but she got him good. She sat back on the bed then opened her legs, exposing her body to August.

"I'll fuck myself, I said what I said, I'm done withchu" 

She smiled at him then licked her vibrator, she turned it on then placed it on her clit. Her body jerked and she moaned. August couldn't control himself, especially watching his own wife fuck herself. She was placing it in and out her pussy, and moaned even more.

"Mmm fuuuuck, this feels so good" She moaned.

August began jerking himself off and watched her "Ion need to fuck you anyways ma.."

She set the vibrator on high and placed it back on her clit. She played with her nipples and August literally watched her. Knowing they wanted to fuck the shit out of each other.

"Auuugussst, shiiiiit."

He smiled "Oooo guh you childish"

Kayla was damn near about to cum and he wasn't about to let that happen. He snatched the vibrator out her hand and threw it on the floor, he went downtown and started eating her out.

"Ooooh my goooosh" She moaned.

She grabbed his head and slowly started grinding on his face. August licked and sucked on her clit and even used his two finger to finger here. She was about to cum and her legs started to go crazy.

"Calm yo ass down" He said then used his other hand to play with a nipple.

"Fuuuuck I'm about to cum"

"Cum for daddy mamas"

He began sucking on her clit and she arched her back "Shit August!" She felt her body heat up and all her juice came flowing out. Her legs shook and he smiled at her.

"Sooo, you still done with me?" He asked, still trying to be funny.

She opened her legs but they still shook a little. She rubbing her clit and moaned. August laughed then moved her hand "Stop, I gotchu"

He simply inserted her and she covered her mouth from screaming. He grabbed her legs and began fucking her.

"Babyyyy, shiiiit that feels good"

"Do it?"

Their bodies clapped and they begin to sweat. Her soft little moans filled the room and his groans turned her on even more. Sex was probably what they needed but August still felt guilty, he continued to fuck Kayla and look at her. The love faces she were making was turning him on, he pounded his hard dick in her vagina more. Her walls clenched around his penis and it felt like he was about to buss.

He leaned down to her and began kissing her. She was moaning in his mouth and he loved it. His fist were in the sheets and he started to go in a circular motion.

"Mmmm I love you Augussst"

He smiled "I luh you too baybeh, I ain't goin no whea"

She wrapped her arms around his neck and looked at him. The way they both looked at each other made their heart beat faster. They knew they loved each other and they would be damned if they left each other again. August was still fucking her and he grabbed her neck, which made her cum real quick. Her legs trembled and he exited her, holding onto her legs. He laid down next to her and she climb on top of him, then begin to ride him backwards. The room grew hot and Kayla moans started to get louder. August slapped and gripped her ass a couple of times, making her moan even more.

"Gah damn guh, ride that dick"

She continued bouncing on him, she went a little faster and it made August move his legs around.

"Shiiit" He groaned.

She smiled then held down his legs, her legs never got tired while riding him anyways. They were both getting ready to reach their climax, Kayla threw her head bad then placed her hands on his chest. August held her waist and was bouncing her down harder and deeper.

"I'm about to cuummmm"

"Shit baybeh me too"

In a matter of seconds, they both came and their moans filled the room. His dick was still in her and could feel her pussy throb and dick throbbed as well. She got off him then stumbled to the bathroom, he laughed at her then grabbed the towel she had and wiped himself off. Once he saw his phone lit up, he instantly knew it was Courtney and his guilt grew back. He grabbed his phone then seen Courtney texted him a couple of times today, he just never replied. He put his phone down then smiled at Kayla once she walked back in, she grabbed some pajamas for him and her then they placed their pajamas on.

"I don't know how many times I asked you, but you still done with me?" August asked again.

Kayla folded her lips then shook her head "Nah, I ain't done but I'm still concerned"

"I promise me and that guh ain't got nuffin goin on" He said then smiled at her.

Kayla smiled then walked out the room to check on Paris, she was on her tablet and singing the nursery rhymes. She was laying on the floor and was kicking her legs up.

"Hey mamas" Kayla said then walked in.

Paris looked up at her and smiled "Hi mommy, I'm hungry!"

"I was just about to ask you if you wanted some chicken nuggets"

Paris jumped up and nodded her head really fast "We're making some???"

Kayla nodded then held her hand out for Paris to grab it, she ran over to her then grabbed her ran. They both went into the kitchen to make chicken nuggets and fries.

*******************

I noticed I don't really do the sex scenes but I tried my best with those sex scenes. I hope you guys are enjoying it though!