20

Kayla was sitting in her room with the artists, dressed in all black. Basically about to go do some shit to Courtney, August had made it back but said they weren't at Devin's house or Courtney's. They had Adrian sitting in the living room and they kids were in Paris room sleep. The artists watched Kayla as she wrapped the black bandana around her hand then held her gun. Kayla ain't said a word to them since earlier and they could tell Kayla was serious about this.

"So, where's August?" Alex asked

Kayla shrugged then had put gloves on and put the bullets in the gun. Once she was finished, she grabbed the keys and did a head motion for them the follow. She seen Adrian laying down on the couch and then she walked up to her.

"Don't open the door for no damn body, Ima call you once we make it to her house.." Kayla said then they all walked out the house.

They hopped in August's black truck instead of her white Range Rover, they barley drove the truck anyways. They got settled then Kayla drove off quickly.

"I'm so ready to shoot a bitch" Angel said as she loaded the gun.

Kayla smiled a little "Girl chill, that bitch really lost her mind putting her hands on my child. I'll take care of the bitch, just needed yall on my side just in case some other shit happens"

They all rode in silence then Kayla pulled up to Courtney's block, she seen Courtney's car in her driveway. Kayla pulled out her phone then dialed Adrian's number. She had Adrian call Courtney to see what she was up to, Adrian told Kayla that Courtney was on her way to some guy's house. They were having a get together.

"You think we should pull up on them like that?" Alex asked.

Kayla looked back at Alex "I don't give a fuck, I'm pulling up wherever.."

They watched Courtney's house then seen her walking out the house dressed all nice. They watched her get in her car and drive off, Kayla followed right behind her. They ended up driving all the way to Baton Rouge, they all pulled up to a nice looking neighborhood. Cars were everywhere and it looked like everyone was in the house. Courtney got out the car then Kayla quickly put her mask on and ran out the truck. She grabbed Courtney by her neck and covered her mouth, pulling her to the truck. Diasia and Angela helped put Courtney in the truck and they threw her in the back.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!" Courtney yelled.

"Shut the fuck up!" Diasia yelled then pistol whipped Courtney and knocked her out.

Angela laughed at Diasia "Damn girl, I wasn't expecting you to do that"

"She wasn't finna be screaming in my ear and trynna escape out this truck"

Kayla softly laughed then drove back to New Orleans, once they made it back to the house. Kayla seen August's car parked in the driveway, Alex grabbed Courtney out the car and started dragging her by her arms. Kayla couldn't do anything but laugh. They got out the truck then Kayla knocked on the door.

"Adrian its us, open the door" Kayla said.

The door quickly cracked and August peeped out the door. He opened the door all the way once he seen Courtney getting dragged, Kayla brows raised once she seen Devin tied up to a chair.

"Hurry up and come in!" August slightly yelled.

They all walked in then Alex dropped Courtney arms, August looked at all them crazy then smiled a little "Great minds think alike I see.."

Kayla smiled a little "I guess so"

"Whea' y'all find her?"

"We followed her to Baton Rouge, Kayla pulled the most funniest kidnap move" Angel said through her laugh.