10

Same night...

Kayla was drunk as hell. She threw the empty bottle of Henny in the trash, she struggled to take off her shoes, there were way too many laces. She took off the cross body purse and threw it across the room. She just laid on the floor and pulled out her phone to call August, it was 4 o clock in the morning but didn't care. It was ringing but went to voicemail.

"Ugghh why he gotta be sleeeeep" She said then put her phone down.

She sat up and began crawling to the bed, she reached it then held on it to help herself up. She stumbled and fell everywhere. She was a mess, her vision was blurry.

She heard her the door knock and she smacked her lips "who the fuck knocking o-on my shit at this time.." she whispered

She started crawling to the door, she held on the knob to help her up, she looked in the peep hole but fell straight down. She started laughing then sat there.

"Iiiii...I ca-..." she couldn't even talk.

She tried again then opened the door, there stood Qua who was trying his best to hold his balance. His eyes were low and red, the fact Qua thought she looked the same way.

"The fuck y-you...how the fuuuck you...?" She struggled to talk but scrunched her face at him.

He pushed her in but she fell and started laughing. He walked in and then shut the door and slid down the door, he began laughing as well. Kayla laid on her back and sat there laughing, Qua crawled to her and helped her up.

"Yo-you better go Qua, Au-August gone get you" She said slowly but it slurred.

Qua wasn't even saying anything, his red low eyes were staring at Kayla, he sat and stared at her as she struggled to get up. Once she did, she took off her shirt and stumbled to the bed.

"He-help take my...shoes off bitch" She told him.

He crawled over to her then started unlacing her shoes, once he did, he started rubbing her legs. She smacked her lips and kick him in his chest

"STOP!" She yelled.

She got off the bed but almost fell forward, she continued to laugh as she walked into the bathroom and started looking in the mirror.

"Gah damn, bitch you fuuuuuuucked uuuup" She said to herself and laughed.

She saw Qua on the floor behind her, she turned around and his hands traveled up her thighs. She was looking at him crazy, he grabbed her skirt and started pulling them down. She pushed him away and he laughed.

"Quit....touching me" She said then tried to walk out, she tripped over her skirt and fell.

They died laughing, Kayla laughed so hard she quickly realized that she felt the alcohol coming back up. She held her mouth and quickly stumbled over to the toilet. She began throwing all the alcohol up. Qua held the counter to help him up, he grabbed a towel then wet it. Kayla was laid out next to the toilet, he picked her up but it was hard for him to hold her since he was still fucked up. He laid her on the bed then started wiping her mouth, she started turning red and cried.

"WHY DID YOU CHEAT ON ME WITH THAT COURTNEY HOE?!" She yelled then slapped him.

He smelled the alcohol in her breath then shook his head "I love you girl"

He slowly leaned in and begin kissing her, he ain't care about her alcohol breath or the fact that she literally just threw up.....

**************

August and Paris were both sitting in the living room. He was waiting on Kayla to arrive, she was suppose to arrive in the morning, it would've at least been a surprise for Paris when she came home from school. He was worried about her because she only called him once but it was at 4 o clock in the morning. He called her and texted her plenty of times.