5

It was the next day,

August was in the studio room working on music for his new artists he is getting ready to work with in the next couple of weeks. Kayla and August just got finished talking to the police about the whole situation with Devin yesterday. Kayla wanted to press charges but August didn't, he just told her to chill out and he'll handle it on his own. August really wasn't done with Devin anyways. Kayla and Paris were at August's mama house. August mom didn't get to make it to Paris party yesterday so they went to her house so she could make up for it. August heard his phone buzz then picked it up and seen it was his manager

"Talk to me son.." August answered.

"Aye, your artists are on their to your house." He spoke.

August scrunched his face "I gotta start today?"

"Yeaaah, I felt like we should go ahead and get them started. They're ready to work with you and all"

He sighed for a moment then slapped his forehead "Ight, give them my number so I could open the gate when they arrive"

"Ight my mans"

August hung up then groaned loudly. August really didn't even feel like being bothered today, he stood up and walked out to make sure downstairs was neat. It's always neat though, Paris just always had a few dolls on the floor. He picked them up and put them in her room, he walked out then went into his room to put a shirt on. He really wasn't even in the mood at all and he wasn't even prepared for them, he's been so busy he hasn't wrote them anything. He went back downstairs to the studio room and began straightening it up, it wasn't much but he has OCD. He had people he never seen before coming to his home and he kind of didn't feel comfortable about it anymore. He fixed the pictures of him, Paris and Kayla just in case a female tried anything...

30 minutes past and August was sleep on the couch in his living room. He totally forgot about the artists but he was really tired. His phone rung over and over again until he finally heard it. He quickly sat up and answered.

"Uh yeah hello?" He said then stood up.

"Yeah, we've been sitting at this gate for a good 15 minutes.." the female voice said quietly.

"I'm sorry, I accidentally fell asleep, I'm about to open it for y'all"

He hung up then went by the front door, type into the keypad then opened the door. He seen 3 nice cars rolling up his drive way then they all parked. He stretched and waited for them to coming out the car. He seen a darkskin female hop out the tall white jeep, a light skin tall guy come out of a dark orange Range Rover, and two brownskin girls come out of a black BMW together. He kind of rolled his eyes once he seen it was only one guy, he can already see Kayla's reaction. They all walked up together and they're face lifted.

"Damn I ain't know we was gone be working with August!" One of the brown skin girls said.

"I swear, I would've dressed a little decent" the other one said.

The guy turned around at them and smacked his lips "Y'all chill out, y'all the reason why Jermaine didn't wanna work with us"

August laughed and shook everyone's hand

"Aye y'all wassup, sorry that y'all were waiting at the gate so long. Ya boy tired asf.."

"Nah it's coo" The darkskin girl spoke "I'm Diasia but you can call me Asia"

"I'm Alex, but behind me is my up noxious ass sisters Angel and Angela" The guy spoke.

August raised his brow at Alex "Hey, didn't you open up for my wife Kayla, but y'all know her by Karma?"